Multiplat Watch_Dogs 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I must be the only person in the world who thought the protagonist from the original game was fine. Would much rather a quiet brooding type for a hacking game than this gen Y hipster douchebag.

Other than that looks good.
Same boat here bud,im hoping the new hipster isn't too douch cause that will turn me off pretty quick.

I didn't even realise the first game wasn't received well till reading about this one haha. Really enjoyed the first game and split my time between campaign and online games, also played the app game a bit also. Definately got my money's worth. Was a good game but obviously had room for improvement.

This next one looks really nicely done (from the little of it I have seen), if they improved on the mechanics that struggled in the first game then this should be great.

I must be the only person in the world who thought the protagonist from the original game was fine. Would much rather a quiet brooding type for a hacking game than this gen Y hipster douchebag.

Other than that looks good.

Original protagonist had the personality of a rock.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a bit of a slow start, But Marcus is already a better character then Aiden.

Seamless Online is broken and not in the game yet. coming soon by a patch, apparently it killed the framerate down to like 10fps and you had to restart to game to fix it for solo play, after finishing Co-op.

Im seeing alot of 9/10 & 4/5 review scores

I saw something describing it as the Assassins Creed 2 for the series. which is high praise. it feels good so far just a bit slow with the intro mission then teaching you everything and giving you all the apps to do things.

A little bit in and enjoying it so far. Movement and vehicle movement is a massive upgrade on the first game, like the customisation (tried making him a skinhead biker guy and just didn't look right lol), seems like plenty of side activities to do and looking forward to trying multiplayer. Looks fantastic on the Pro too. I know this is probably a long bow but I keep getting a Sunset Overdrive vibe, I think it's just the bright colours and frequent pop culture references.

A little bit in and enjoying it so far. Movement and vehicle movement is a massive upgrade on the first game, like the customisation (tried making him a skinhead biker guy and just didn't look right lol), seems like plenty of side activities to do and looking forward to trying multiplayer. Looks fantastic on the Pro too. I know this is probably a long bow but I keep getting a Sunset Overdrive vibe, I think it's just the bright colours and frequent pop culture references.

Yeah it does look nice on the Pro. I was playing it in 4K, only issue was some small frame drips but nothing major.

I saw something on Neogaf that there is full detailed genitals for both genders and nudists, that you can find.

So thats how it got the nudity warning on the label. Somehow i expect a parents group to cry and force it to be changed to an R rating.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back