Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 28, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
LIVFC
Hey folks

Totally forgot to cancel the overseas AFL acct and just got auto-recharged for the month - cancelled it but it doesn't look like I'll get a refund and my acct will still work til 13th Sept

Anyone overseas wanting to watch the footy hit me up and I'll give you the password

Hey folks

Totally forgot to cancel the overseas AFL acct and just got auto-recharged for the month - cancelled it but it doesn't look like I'll get a refund and my acct will still work til 13th Sept

Anyone overseas wanting to watch the footy hit me up and I'll give you the password
I've done the same before. Scum.

Are you sure you put down you support the Crows, no way should it auto recharge for September

Probably should come with a series of questions such as

you sure?
positive?
Certain?
You know this is September 2023, not September 2017 right?
Please confirm your email so we know your account hasn't been hacked
repeat above questionnaire again in written format and send it in as a PDF

Hey folks

Hi mate,

I am UK based and my sub ran out the other day so if you are willing would love to get access for the last couple games!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back