Resource WATCHING AFC SANFL 2019

AFC3000

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 20, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
Crows v Port game at Port Pirie live on C7 this coming Saturday (for those in SA).

Also ... SANFL season digital pass for non-SANFL members has now dropped to.....

$11.99

Good way to catch up on previous SANFL games and watch remaining season games (5 rounds). Post #1 above has link to SANFL sign up page.

Thanks, I think I'm sold on the pass now, thought about buying it earlier but was a little annoyed for about 10 minutes that I couldn't buy from the SANFL directly, or my club, even if the money went evenly to all of the traditional clubs, rather than choosing a random club to "support" and then forgot about it.

But hey it's a couple of dollars a game now, will jump on.

Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
Game being broadcast on C7 for those in SA - means it wont be live on SANFL Digital Pass?

Saturday 27th July at 1:00 pm (190 minutes)

Rnd 14: Glenelg V Adelaide: Two of 2019's genuine flag contenders square off in a clash that could both determine the minor premiership and give the victor a psychological edge heading into the finals.

Bounce time: 1.20pm ACST

CrowHop

Club Legend
Feb 2, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Rugby
Anyone watch the game? I watched bits and pieces. Betts was steady and kicked 4. Gibbs was pretty good and I could see him getting a recall. No one else stood out as demanding selection with the possibility of Jones? Thought he played well and would love him to play in the seniors late in the year,

Partington and Gould looked good for the Tigers. Is Partington a shot at being redrafted ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back