Watching finals overseas...

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm heading overseas to Europe for a month today (yes I know, poor me...haha). Anyway I want to be able to catch all the action whilst I'm gone including our record breaking flag win from 6th on the ladder. Go Pies!!

I seem to recall that there is an official way to subscribe to live games on the interwebby thing.

Does anyone have a link they can share with me?

Also, has anyone used he service and is it any good?

Many thanks my fellow BF posters and go the mighty pies!!!!

Where r u going? You will be surprised, but a few pubs may even show them live. although not in Europe, I watched the 2007 prelim in Aquaba in Egypt.

I know its not afl but i watched state of origin live in austria a few years back. Not even perth showed the origin live back then. So would be surprised if you cant find somewhere to watch it live. If your in england i think its live on tv also

afltv.afl.com.au is what I use, its reasonably reliable but probably not significantly better than most of the illegal streams. If youre willing to pay the money for a bit of certainty then its a good option. And if youre in England the Walkabout pubs will show the games

I'm heading overseas to Europe for a month today (yes I know, poor me...haha). Anyway I want to be able to catch all the action whilst I'm gone including our record breaking flag win from 6th on the ladder. Go Pies!!

I seem to recall that there is an official way to subscribe to live games on the interwebby thing.

Does anyone have a link they can share with me?

Also, has anyone used he service and is it any good?

Many thanks my fellow BF posters and go the mighty pies!!!!

Bon Voyage and Go Pies!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back