Resource Watching games overseas

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry to bump a necro-thread but I thought it's better than creating a new one. Simply does anyone live in Barcelona? I'm there now for the next 6 months and want to watch the footy!

Zurich will never be the same! LiveAFLTV should be available.

Barcelona huh? Now thats some town!!!

You be careful now Booby....its not a good look when you're tongue is hanging out as a Spanish señorita walks past.

Great lifestyle!

WDUOc.gif

Not me, Basil.
And others.

Manuel, a waiter played by Andrew Sachs, is a well-meaning but disorganised and confused Spaniard from Barcelona with a poor grasp of the English language and customs. He is verbally and physically abused by his boss. When told what to do, he often answers, "Qué?" ("What?"). Manuel's character is used to demonstrate Basil's instinctive lack of sensitivity and tolerance. Every episode involves Basil becoming enraged at Manuel's confusion at his boss's bizarre demands and even basic requests. Manuel is afraid of Fawlty's quick temper and violent assaults, yet often expresses his appreciation for being given employment. He is relentlessly enthusiastic and is proud of what little English he knows.
The character's nationality was switched to Italian (and the name to Paolo) for the Spanish dub of the show, while in Catalonia Manuel is a Mexican.

I've got live TV, but I meant someone to hold my hand and whisper sweet nothings in my ear while Hawkins bangs Clangenmakers. And possibly share a beer.

I've got live TV, but I meant someone to hold my hand and whisper sweet nothings in my ear while Hawkins bangs Clangenmakers. And possibly share a beer.

I just sent a PM to Bosk...he'll be in touch. :thumbsu:

Hi, guys,

I need help! My dad and I are in L.A. At the moment and need to watch today's cats v saints game! We've just brought a box of bud and just need to know if anyone has a link to the game????

Thanks in advance!

Biscuit.

k…
Biscut

If you can find a pub that has FOX SOCCER CHANNEL OR FOX SOCCER PLUS they may have the game - depends on scheduling.

Otherwise, you will need a good internet connection and go to.

http://watchafl.afl.com.au

buy the weekly pass on your CC and as long as you are outside AUS and NZ you will be good.

Even an internet cafe would do…

Hope this helps..

GO Catters

ps where in LA are you...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

k…
Biscut

If you can find a pub that has FOX SOCCER CHANNEL OR FOX SOCCER PLUS they may have the game - depends on scheduling.

Otherwise, you will need a good internet connection and go to.

http://watchafl.afl.com.au

buy the weekly pass on your CC and as long as you are outside AUS and NZ you will be good.

Even an internet cafe would do…

Hope this helps..

GO Catters

ps where in LA are you...

Thanks Daz,

I'm in Anaheim at the moment. Unfortunately the internet connection is too slow to get the feed so I'm just about to start ringing a few local pubs to see who might be showing the game.

Cheers to all who helped with this search, always great to know fellow cats supporters are prepared to go the extra mile to help another out!

Biscuit.

Hong Kong is awesome. Go to Tims Kitchen for dinner! Got to pre order before you arrive !

What are you doing there BTW?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back