Other Watching the Super Bowl in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

SF very busy. Haven't been looking for players or going to football related events etc but ran into Dwayne Harris at a bar the other night, seemed a decent bloke. Basketball tonight.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

But with the superbowl being played in California it gives you the perfect opportunity to celebrate with some quality Californian beer:

torpedo2015a.png

What do American beer and making love in a canoe have in common?

They're both ******* close to water.

SF very busy. Haven't been looking for players or going to football related events etc but ran into Dwayne Harris at a bar the other night, seemed a decent bloke. Basketball tonight.

Oh look at you dropping names and hobnobbing :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Melbourne Public was good. Good mix of fans, a few Bills fans and lots of whores trying to pimp out crownbet. Good day.

Massive hangover, but great fun. Shame about the game

Love the fact it was 'for purists only'.. the bandwagoners copped a slap in the face and a preverbal elbow to the cheek bone. :D:D:D

DEFENCE WINS Championships!!

Thse Bills fans got their money's worth with Gano nailing it!! GOINK!! :straining: :D

No way does the 'Ultimate SB Party' get the 'free feed' value quality Chism served up!! Plus there were funnier moments within our posse.. :D:D

A tender idea for Topless bitches to serve the beers at OUR SB feast next season!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Love the fact it was 'for purists only'.. the bandwagoners copped a slap in the face and a preverbal elbow to the cheek bone. :D:D:D

DEFENCE WINS Championships!!

Thse Bills fans got their money's worth with Gano nailing it!! GOINK!! :straining: :D

No way does the 'Ultimate SB Party' get the 'free feed' value quality Chism served up!! Plus there were funnier moments within our posse.. :D:D

A tender idea for Topless bitches to serve the beers at OUR SB feast next season!! :thumbsu::thumbsu:
Starting to think of excuses to be in Melbourne around this time next year!

Melbourne Public was good. Good mix of fans, a few Bills fans and lots of whores trying to pimp out crownbet. Good day.

Massive hangover, but great fun. Shame about the game

Is that the venue where everyone was promised as much Coors as they could drink, they crammed in 1600 people but only bought 2000 bottles of Coors?

Is that the venue where everyone was promised as much Coors as they could drink, they crammed in 1600 people but only bought 2000 bottles of Coors?
Nah. This had Millers 4 for $25. That was it. Overpriced drinks, but it was full but not packed. Loved our table position and was good mingling with other fans.

Green Bay and Steelers taking the cake for most fans. A few Hayne flogs around

Starting to think of excuses to be in Melbourne around this time next year!

Those HK business trips need a 'stop over' ;)…. I hear that the Melbourne airport have a 'free airport pick up' for AE interstate members..

What's with the complaints about the game? Denver's defence put on a clinic for the ages IMO.

We've been pretty bloody spoilt as far as recent Super Bowls goes. We've had close games, offensive showdowns and points galore. This game didn't stack up compared to those ones, but defensively it made for a suspensful game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back