Other Watching the Super Bowl in Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Stop gloating sparkyblue im sad

I'm sure sparkyblue 's current side-project is to give his 10 favourite BF NFL Boarders an all-expenses paid trip to NFL HQ to allow us to have our say on the state of the league. Don't stress.

He can brag all he likes until then...

I'm sure sparkyblue 's current side-project is to give his 10 favourite BF NFL Boarders an all-expenses paid trip to NFL HQ to allow us to have our say on the state of the league. Don't stress.

He can brag all he likes until then...

I'd be happy if I could swing it so that they'd pay me to fly back to Melb, setup a BF NFL "focus group", get some beers in, and I can bring your feedback back here....hmmm sounds like a plan. I'll speak to our international marketing team to see if we have budget :D

I'd be happy if I could swing it so that they'd pay me to fly back to Melb, setup a BF NFL "focus group", get some beers in, and I can bring your feedback back here....hmmm sounds like a plan. I'll speak to our international marketing team to see if we have budget :D
You'd get a greater diversity of opinions if you come to adelaide.

Dirty Bird
southerntakeover
Dagless
manureid

Some intellect and 'intriging' thinking in that group alone which I doubt you'd get from Melbourne (Well, you'd get the intriguing thoughts from Woodson from there :p )

You'd get a greater diversity of opinions if you come to adelaide.

Dirty Bird
southerntakeover
Dagless
manureid

Some intellect and 'intriging' thinking in that group alone which I doubt you'd get from Melbourne (Well, you'd get the intriguing thoughts from Woodson from there :p )

I can do a road trip!

Where's everyone heading this year? I was at the Great Northern in Carlton last year and heading back again. Was at the Leveson for the 2 years before that, went to TGI Friday's at Melbourne Central for SB48 which was crap (the venue and the game) and also been to Turf Bar and Crown for other games. Turf Bar was a great atmosphere for SB46 but it's a rough venue for comfort and ability to see the screens.

Where's everyone heading this year? I was at the Great Northern in Carlton last year and heading back again. Was at the Leveson for the 2 years before that, went to TGI Friday's at Melbourne Central for SB48 which was crap (the venue and the game) and also been to Turf Bar and Crown for other games. Turf Bar was a great atmosphere for SB46 but it's a rough venue for comfort and ability to see the screens.

Yeah been & done TB for SB 50 & won’t ever return. A small, noisy, dirty dungeon that you can’t see the screens in & was an utter pain in the arse to get to. Massively overrated venue!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back