MRP / Trib. Waters

Remove this Banner Ad

Fair bump IMO. But will get a couple the way they have given them out so far this year when the end result is an injury.

nothing in it so i doubt he'll get weeks, but it's not a huge thing if he does.

we look a better side with mcginnity instead of waters anyway (never thought i'd say that at the start of the year :confused:)

Waters didn't do anything wrong from what I saw. He did not go in with his arm or anything. It was front on contact, nothing in it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not exactly sure what Waters was supposed to do. He completely committed to the contest. Didn't have time to pull out, or get out of the way and he kept the elbow down the entire time. The fact Watson copped in the head was just bad luck. IMHO, he should get off.

But Watson ended up concussed, and spitting out blood which is a really bad look. And we know the AFL are trying to soften up the game so it'll appeal to all the Soccer "Moms". So I reckon he'll end up with a couple of weeks at least. Expect to hear Adrian Anderson go on about how the head is sacrosanct.

Yeah shoulder to the head, nothing in it. Watson should be done for charging.
Now you're just trolling, get the **** out. This is why is despise scum supporters.

What was he supposed to do? Watson ran into him like an idiot and almost knocked himself out. Didn't even collect his shoulder on the full.

Whats crap about this scenario is Waters seems to be an automatic selection. He hasnt played many games and now he will be suspended, he wont be able to put some games together before finals. Not to keen seeing him coming back for a final with no form.

3 weeks. 2 plus loading. Does not deserve that long but the MRP come down like a ton of bricks when you hit someone in the head

Remove this Banner Ad

Back