Jack Watts

Remove this Banner Ad

PORT Adelaide utility Jack Watts is a chance of playing in round one after integrating back into the main group at training.

Watts looked at home in his new role across half-back before suffering a season-ending broken leg and dislocated ankle in last year's round two win against Carlton.

Watts - the No.1 overall pick in the 2008 national draft – has had his workloads carefully managed during the pre-season before ramping up his training in the past couple of weeks.

PORT Adelaide utility Jack Watts is a chance of playing in round one after integrating back into the main group at training.

Watts looked at home in his new role across half-back before suffering a season-ending broken leg and dislocated ankle in last year's round two win against Carlton.

Watts - the No.1 overall pick in the 2008 national draft – has had his workloads carefully managed during the pre-season before ramping up his training in the past couple of weeks.

He sort of has to play round 1 we've got nothing down back in terms of height.

Just needs an injury free season 🤞. He was coming into his best ever footy, physically and mentally, when that injury struck at the beginning of last season.

I felt for him as I always thought he was soft. Then he takes the ball and tries to charge through three players and ends up injured.

bugger.......as he got hurt doing the right thing for the club

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably should have used this pick on Bailey fridge instead of sending it to Melbourne for wack jatts.
Never - Jack Watts is a rare highlight of the last decade.

If Fritsch played for Ports I'm sure he'd be following Dixon to try and spoil him with one hand like all our forwards do.

Lol Watts could have made that claim at the end of last year and no one would have disagreed.

2c16d8119e0a3f4c6063ea4cab5f2968.jpg

TBF Watts doing his ankle which ended his career will be one of the biggest what ifs for me.

Legitimately looked like a star in those two games in defense, that version of Watts in our 2020 squad is a premiership.

I was just about to post the same thing. Watts was definitely a good decision at the time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back