Rumour Watts' ****...i mean texts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
While Watts was not married, what I don’t know is if was a committed de-facto relationship. If it was, then it is the same as if he was married.

Today’s tiser has an article on the other woman’s side of the situation. She says she did not know that there was another woman, her texts have been made public, I would say she is concerned about her reputation, and feels the ex went too far. Not happy about being tried in the court of public opinion. Looks like she is looking into her options.

I think that the port player contracts should now include a clause along one or more of the following lines:
1. The player must remain a virgin while playing for port Adelaide, or
2. The player must remain celibate while playing for port Adelaide. ( partners are not compensated)

That would solve all our problems.

Then they can spend all their free time playing Fortnite

Jack Watts liked this tweet according to the twitter feed notification message I received.

Selfishness, greed and lack of compassion comes from a severance from spirit - the collective consciousness in which we all accept that we are part of a greater whole and are not in competition with each other for finite resources that a few horde into storehouses. This goes back to the discussion we were having about the development of ego and individualism being the downfall of the human race.

Its not “those at the top”, Rohan. It is capitalism.

It is materialism. Capitalism is just the socioeconomic and political definition of a society that worships materialism.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Because there is no selfishness, greed and lack of compassion in non capitalist countries? You need to travel more my friend.
There is capitalism in every county, it’s caused by the same minority to different effect.

While Watts was not married, what I don’t know is if was a committed de-facto relationship. If it was, then it is the same as if he was married.

Today’s tiser has an article on the other woman’s side of the situation. She says she did not know that there was another woman, her texts have been made public, I would say she is concerned about her reputation, and feels the ex went too far. Not happy about being tried in the court of public opinion. Looks like she is looking into her options.

I think that the port player contracts should now include a clause along one or more of the following lines:
1. The player must remain a virgin while playing for port Adelaide, or
2. The player must remain celibate while playing for port Adelaide. ( partners are not compensated)

That would solve all our problems.
Or the player should play some decent ******* football then no one would really give a s**t.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back