Way Grouse Weather

This Geekboy is an extreme weather fan. Whack your thoughts, opinions, descriptions and coverage of all things weather related here. I will need to learn how to inbed Youtube so if someone has the instructions that would be great. Also, you need to see this - hang in till around the 1.30 mark. Oh dear.

[FONT=&quot]http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=skrnDGl1LxQ[/FONT]

Grouse, isn't that a bird...

If you like it hot, come to Africa.

Hot weather, hot women, hot beer and millions of flies......

F ME that was huge

loved this part "this must be intermission"

Oh, a relevant comment. How quaint. I agree, those 2 psychos could have easy been killed by a piece of corrugated iron or flying pineapple.

Mar 21, 2008
In the box
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Northern Blues
TheWeatherMan-1.jpg

I knew I would be glad I did not delete this :D

ps 121mm rain for November on the hill - somewhat made up for the scary 25mm for October (which on av is our wettest month)

All the tanks are overflowing thy :thumbsu:

Mate, you know it. Sometimes feel a little guilty living alone with 2 x 45,000 litre concrete tanks full to the brim with delicious rainwater. Love it though. Anything for free they haven't worked out a way of taxing has got to be good.

There you go Thy! To do it just click on the little red Icon when you post a comment or start thread ( It looks like a little negative Film piece) and cut and paste the serial No.s of the You tube Vid you want in the middle of the Youtube Icons you get when the little red negative film piece is clicked on.

N.B The serial Nos for the Vid you want usually appear after the = sign in the Youtube link, in the link you posted it started with the small s and ended with the capital Q.

Hope this helps mate.

[YOUTUBE]skrnDGl1LxQ[/YOUTUBE]

Mate, you know it. Sometimes feel a little guilty living alone with 2 x 45,000 litre concrete tanks full to the brim with delicious rainwater. Love it though. Anything for free they haven't worked out a way of taxing has got to be good.

I'll keep that in mind next time I need to fill up my pool! :p

I have a plank in my pool/swamp right now - hoping the taddy/frogs are smart enuf to use it as a way out before I empty it and deck it over

They're gonna need alternative arrangements at some stage. If you can it might be best to sort something out before you drain the pool. Remember they don't like being taken to a new location. They need to be attracted to it au naturel.

http://frogs.org.au/frogs/index.html

This is a grouse resource. A good way too of identifying which species you have. Mine are Eastern Brown Tree Frogs. Good luck and love your frog.

Back