Wayne Campbell Set to Depart the Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Was a great player but not particularly bright.
Trent, Jack R and Alex R are bright in a football tactics sense.
Future years would be great to see Jack and Alex in coaching assistant roles.

Was a great player but not particularly bright.
Trent, Jack R and Alex R are bright in a football tactics sense.
Future years would be great to see Jack and Alex in coaching assistant roles.

Yeah, can’t have been that bright with what he’s done since his playing days, whatever mate

Yeah, can’t have been that bright with what he’s done since his playing days, whatever mate
as i've said, we don't want/need him and he's had a few disasters since quitting football. some did think he did a good job as the umpires director tho. bet the afl find him a job. seems to be the home for unemployable ex players/coaches. hello brad scott

as i've said, we don't want/need him and he's had a few disasters since quitting football. some did think he did a good job as the umpires director tho. bet the afl find him a job. seems to be the home for unemployable ex players/coaches. hello brad scott

You seem to have inside information , so tell more

He's just not particularly charismatic or bright.
Blind Freddie can see.
GWS had a warehouse of Ferraris.

He's just not particularly charismatic or bright.
Blind Freddie can see.
GWS had a warehouse of Ferraris.

I very much understand that lack of charisma you have suggested, but not sure how you can assert he is not bright. He's held positions and roles for lengths of time that that I doubt many on here could ever achieve, let alone 75-85% of the general society.

• Club Captain 2001 to 2004
  • Bulldogs Assistant Coach 2007/08 Prelim 2008
  • Richmond culminating as Manager of VFL Strategy and setting up the VFL team alignment 2009-2013
  • AFL National Umpire Director 14/15
  • GWS Football Operation Manager 16/17/18/19 incl GF and PF
  • Bachelor's Degree Business (Marketing)
Now I realise that doesn't make him a Rhodes Scholar by any stretch of the imagination, but to refer to him as not particularly bright is a stretch of a poor imagination, and frankly, a pretty poor assessment to make unless you have elements to support that line of thought.

I very much understand that lack of charisma you have suggested, but not sure how you can assert he is not bright. He's held positions and roles for lengths of time that that I doubt many on here could ever achieve, let alone 75-85% of the general society.

• Club Captain 2001 to 2004
  • Bulldogs Assistant Coach 2007/08 Prelim 2008
  • Richmond culminating as Manager of VFL Strategy and setting up the VFL team alignment 2009-2013
  • AFL National Umpire Director 14/15
  • GWS Football Operation Manager 16/17/18/19 incl GF and PF
  • Bachelor's Degree Business (Marketing)
Now I realise that doesn't make him a Rhodes Scholar by any stretch of the imagination, but to refer to him as not particularly bright is a stretch of a poor imagination, and frankly, a pretty poor assessment to make unless you have elements to support that line of thought.

Perfectly said and last thing I’m gonna say is anyone would take him with a resume like that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back