Media Wayne's-World - Diary Of A Wimpy Kid

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
You need to let me know when they post as I'm not seeing it besides you need to wake up and smell the coffee... Unless posting rarely and timidly is the 'in' thing... I have your ticket booked. Pack for a long trip young padawan!!!
Caz this Elipse style posting is also going to take you far .....good work

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
With your spin doctor skills (and during parties you spin the disks like a demon) it's in the bag... I can hear the collective sigh of resignation as other rookies look at their own despairing reflection in the toilet bowl they have just cleaned,
Have to remember that a couple of Rookies are out on Loan by the Bombers ....to help underprivelidged clubs ...all part of our Community Involvement Programs

With your spin doctor skills (and during parties you spin the disks like a demon) it's in the bag... I can hear the collective sigh of resignation as other rookies look at their own despairing reflection in the toilet bowl they have just cleaned,
You are quite delusional, a perfect fit for the Bombers.

CazC30

Far from the madding crowd.
Jan 12, 2017
Essex.
AFL Club
West Coast
You are quite delusional, a perfect fit for the Bombers.
Coming from a Carlton fan... Today we play, tomorrow the world... Next year... * it, we lost again oh well ambition is over rated we'll just watch the Eagles on the TV for inspiration.

Oh I don't want to embarrass the club (s) .......no club likes to have their desperate situations waved in public .....have to remember Caz, we are a descreet organization at the Bombers
Neither good spellers or discrete , Bombers seem to be imploding from what i can see.

Coming from a Carlton fan... Today we play, tomorrow the world... Next year... **** it, we lost again oh well ambition is over rated we'll just watch the Eagles on the TV for inspiration.
You are only as good as your last game and we were winners yesterday :p

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Neither good spellers or discrete , Bombers seem to be imploding from what i can see.
We don't leak PM's .....and i use a phonetic language style that suits my elipse's .....you obviously understood me

I would think we're hardly imploding, when the whole League is talking about how exciting last week was .....we are the League Machine, when on-song is irrisistable & compelling viewing

We don't leak PM's .....and i use a phonetic language style that suits my elipse's .....you obviously understood me

I would think we're hardly imploding, when the whole League is talking about how exciting last week was .....we are the League Machine, when on-song is irrisistable & compelling viewing
I guess if you classify laughing at as talking.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I guess that could be the case :think: Nah i think it was genuinely laughing at the Bombers.
Andy, have to remember this is a journal to assist the young Rookies like yourself, to navigate the Piranha infected waters of the Sweet FA .......it's a "how to" instruction piece

The environment outside, are matters we deal with as a club ......you'll see how the inner machinations work, after you join us

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Does CazC30 even qualify for EKA? Rules are flawed if she is, especially after coping a suspension.

Can you confirm this Cadaver
Of course she qualifies .....@brab nearly won a Beez last season & how many times was he suspended ?

Nothing was raised then ....and any raising of this as an issue is simply yet another attempt to keep the Bombers at bay

Of course she qualifies .....@brab nearly won a Beez last season & how many times was he suspended ?

Nothing was raised then ....and any raising of this as an issue is simply yet another attempt to keep the Bombers at bay
Fair point, but it all comes down to the voting. Will Caz's previous actions and suspension play a part in her chances of EKA

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Fair point, but it all comes down to the voting. Will Caz's previous actions and suspension play a part in her chances of EKA
The fields much smaller this season (so far) ......Obviously AceAndy is up and running, but he could exhibit normal Carlton traits by going walkabout when the heats on ..... ArdentEagle , snozulu SaltPeter Orasia Fantazio & harry000 have started well & improving ......but so far no-one's exhibited the explosive traits of CazC30

Just R2 ....so a long season still ahead & memories here have a 30 sec longevity

The fields much smaller this season (so far) ......Obviously AceAndy is up and running, but he could exhibit normal Carlton traits by going walkabout when the heats on ..... ArdentEagle , snozulu SaltPeter Orasia Fantazio & harry000 have started well & improving ......but so far no-one's exhibited the explosive traits of CazC30

Just R2 ....so a long season still ahead & memories here have a 30 sec longevity
You consider her explosive traits positive and it works to her advantage?

Back