Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Thank you all.
All the time .....you continue to appear and hog the limelight .....you stepped up recently to claim my "Captains Award" in the SFA ..... I was horrified

giphy.gif

Did I miss the Andrew Birch press conference? Us plebs must know why this change has been forced:

Was it:

(a) "I need to concentrate more on my Supercoach team & ranking"
(b) "Shrinks aren't cheap... And my team full of mid-pricers really did drive me to madness"
(c) "I always take sandpaper out onto the field with me"
(d) "The video showing me chanting 'We want Puppies' was a plea to the MFC to trade for some young bulldogs"
OR
(e) "Uncle Jiska's private tutoring sessions got a little too gymnastic for my liking".

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Did I miss the Andrew Birch press conference? Us plebs must know why this change has been forced:

Was it:

(b) "Shrinks aren't cheap... And my team full of mid-pricers really did drive me to madness"
(d) "The video showing me chanting 'We want Puppies' was a plea to the MFC to trade for some young bulldogs"
OR
(e) "Uncle Jiska's private tutoring sessions got a little too gymnastic for my liking".
Nah .... Andrew Birch has been petrified about me beating him in rankings ......he realises that his days are numbered ....I'm trying to assure him that being 2nd to me is nothing to be ashamed of

Was it:

OR
There was an unfortunate incident involving his Chol being played in the wrong position
giphy (11).gif

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Nah .... Andrew Birch has been petrified about me beating him in rankings ......he realises that his days are numbered ....I'm trying to assure him that being 2nd to me is nothing to be ashamed of

Ahem. I improved my overall ranking last year despite the extra responsibility of suppressing free puppies herein. All the pressure is on you my friend. :)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Ahem. I improved my overall ranking last year despite the extra responsibility of suppressing free puppies herein. All the pressure is on you my friend. :)
Nah ...I know how they think

I had you covered up to the byes .....won't make that mistake again ...and thanks for the tips, although I doubt you'll be that garcious this year ;)

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne

Was it:

OR

(f)ail "de-modded by Chief for pandering to kkkonservatives on SRP"

Last edited:
Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Nah ...I know how they think

I had you covered up to the byes .....won't make that mistake again ...and thanks for the tips, although I doubt you'll be that garcious this year ;)

Next minute :p

2027.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Top work, Wayno and good stuff Andrew B!
Was going to @ you, Wayne, but then I remembered that poor bloke with the similar handle everyone kept tagging in for a while for a laugh, was worried I'd bugger it up and give the poor fella a flashback 😳
Interesting fact: When I start to type fella, my phone wants to auto-correct to fellatio.
Live and learn.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Top work, Wayno and good stuff Andrew B!
Was going to @ you, Wayne, but then I remembered that poor bloke with the similar handle everyone kept tagging in for a while for a laugh, was worried I'd bugger it up and give the poor fella a flashback 😳
Interesting fact: When I start to type fella, my phone wants to auto-correct to fellatio.
Live and learn.
I won an award in the SFA recently .....guess who steps up to claim my award ....yep Waynesworld (IMPOSTER !)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back