Player Sponsorship WB BigFooty 2014 Player Sponsorship

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely they would understand it's sort of a rotation thing, and that it's really to help out the younger guys, of which they aren't any more, get by in their early years.

None of the money goes to the players. It's all general revenue for the club.

In short, for BF users it's an extra donation to the club with the chance to go to a few events like the sutton medal and a few perks on BF. I.e platinum membership = No Ads :D

None of the money goes to the players. It's all general revenue for the club.

In short, for BF users it's an extra donation to the club with the chance to go to a few events like the sutton medal and a few perks on BF. I.e platinum membership = No Ads :D

Shows how much I know :p

Back to my hole I go!

Yeah have to say they're both great young guys. My vote would be to stick, however will go with the consensus.
How about we make it a policy to sponsor someone different every year???? That way no element of disloyalty etc

How about we make it a policy to sponsor someone different every year???? That way no element of disloyalty etc

It's also who is available, the rookie the choice is more limited

Prudden & Honeychurch for me. If anything it shows some faith from us to the kids taken a bit later in the draft

I'd tip money in if we were sponsoring Honey, support the fellow blonde-haired small forward :thumbsu: (footy skills and muscle size may vary :p)

Hot off the press.

These are players available for us and the package

Package 1:

§Sponsorship of a Western Bulldogs player (see availability list below)

§5 x Player Sponsors guest passes (to use at your discretion – can be for any of our 10 home games)

§2 x tickets to the 2014 Season Launch

§2 x tickets to the exclusive 2014 Player Sponsors Dinner on 20th May sitting on your sponsored players table

§Signed and framed photo from your sponsored player

§2 x tickets to the 2014 Charles Sutton Medal B&F Dinner

§Listing in the 2014 WB Yearbook

§Recognition on the Player Sponsors match day signage

§Recognition on the Player Profiles section of westernbulldogs.com.au

§Option to purchase casual member & guest passes to attend the Player Sponsors match day function room

§Price $1,760 including GST

Players Available for Package 1:

§Jarrad Grant, Marcus Bontempelli (New), Shaun Higgins, Tom Williams, Daniel Giansiracusa, Jason Tutt, Adam Cooney, Fletcher Roberts, Liam Jones, Daniel Pearce, Mitch Honeychurch (New), Josh Prudden, Tory Dickson, Christian Howard, Tom Young, Sam Darley (New), Alex Greenwood ®, Matthew Fuller (New), Jack Redpath ®, Brett Goodes, Tom Campbell, Lin Jong ®, Mark Austin ® & Ayce Cordy

Package 2:

§Sponsorship of a Western Bulldogs player (see availability list below)

§2 x tickets to the exclusive 2014 Player Sponsors Dinner on 20th May sitting on your sponsored players table

§Signed and framed photo from your sponsored player

§Listing in the 2014 WB Yearbook

§Recognition on the Player Sponsors match day signage

§Recognition on the Player Profiles section of westernbulldogs.com.au

§Option to purchase casual member & guest passes to attend the Player Sponsors match day function room

§Price $995 including GST

Players Available for Package 2:

§Daniel Pearce, Mitch Honeychurch (New), Christian Howard, Sam Darley (New), Matthew Fuller (New), Jack Redpath ®, Tom Campbell, Lin Jong ® & Mark Austin ®

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voting thread is up

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/voting-thread.1044461/

All of the events we will be raffled off between the contributors.

Contributions minimum is $25

$50 also gives you BFSC gold (more PM's & Bigger Avatar, premium supporters club forum)

$100 gives you BFSC platinum (no ads + similar stuff to Gold)

ant. I'll contribute.. $100 overall.. sounds fair. $50 for each player as Iggs says.
Just let us know how to get u the money dude.. :) :thumbsu:

Once I've got numbers, I'll send you guys a pm with a bank account to transfer the cash. I then pay the club directly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back