WBBL|07

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I'll have a dabble on the Strikers for sure, Sixers are poison odds. Both openers in awful form, Verma hasn't been fantastic either in the internationals and can't play spin. Strikers have a very good side and have the most in form bat in the country right now. Stars shouldn't be spoon favourites, they have bought well.
That is exactly why I want to play the Sixers Thursday and not have it washed out. Their players aren't in good form

Hobart's forecast for Sunday has cleared up promisingly, looking like it's just the first 3 games under threat now.

Not expecting a ball to be bowled tomorrow night, but maybe a couple shortened games are completed on the Saturday with a bit of luck.

Hobart's forecast for Sunday has cleared up promisingly, looking like it's just the first 3 games under threat now.

Not expecting a ball to be bowled tomorrow night, but maybe a couple shortened games are completed on the Saturday with a bit of luck.
That's a shame. I'm really looking forward to the season and thought we were good chances to knock off the Sixers tomorrow night. Hopefully we do get a result.

Looks like rain will be the winner tonight..

After having the most washouts last season looks like we are getting them again this year. (keep in mind we had the most washouts and still finished top)

After having the most washouts last season looks like we are getting them again this year. (keep in mind we had the most washouts and still finished top)
Washouts against the Thunder, Sixers and Renegades. 3 teams that smashed the Stars later in the season.

Sixers and Renegades were close games...
Renegades were injury ravaged and still won. Sixers pulled off a record chase. Psychological smashings that threw the Stars off their game coming into finals.

They were close games mate. You said they thrashed us which is not the case.
No, I said smashed. Each game was a smashing in its own way.

And the fact that both the Renegades and Sixers smashings happened with the Stars batting first... jesus christ, Lanning's decision at the toss in the final just keeps looking worse, doesn't it.

So this is starting tonight and both Nike & CA still haven't released the new jerseys?

Why do I get the feeling Australia will be one of the last ones to officially reveal the jersey for the T20 World Cup. Low energy stuff as usual from them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Channel 7 will be mightily relieved if we get a game in. They're only showing 24 of the 59 WBBL games which isn't acceptable at this point of the WBBL's existence.

Lisa Sthalekar is the Sixers' list manager and is commentating on this match. Conflicts of interest don't matter to TV companies in this country.

Last edited:
Channel 7 will be mightily relieved if we get a game in. They're only showing 24 of the 59 WBBL games which isn't acceptable at this point of the WBBL's existence.

Rest are on Kayo and the app that’s pretty good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back