WBBL|07

Remove this Banner Ad

I was a little skeptical of Nicole Bolton's addition to the Sixers but I think she may turn out to be one of the more enlightened signings, she is an outstanding fielder, a very good left arm spinner and a steady batter which the Sixers need if the top orders fails to fire, which has been the case in the first two games. I would even consider having her come in at three ahead of Gardner and Perry, especially if the Sixers lose an early wicket, because being the only left hander in the top six or seven can throw a bowlers line and length off a little.

Last edited:
Lilly Mills has been picked for the Scorchers, so maybe they're backing her as a legit spin option regardless of what Atapattu is doing. But that should mean she gets a few overs (and have a bit of success) on today's pitch, otherwise I don't get what the thinking is there.

Disappointing total from the Scorchers but it could have been worse, a nice little cameo from Piparo lifts them to 7/137.

It shouldn't be enough but the chasing teams have struggled so far.

Last edited:
Peschel was one of the best bowlers in the league last season, why the * wouldn't she be opening.

Better question is who's the brainiac that had the bright idea to mess with her run-up over winter, taken away all her momentum through the crease.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Super Over.

Absolutely terrible performance from Brisbane, they had it won comfortably but stupid shots and brain snaps has cost them a comfortable win.

It's so tough seeing King in orange, it really is.

Anyway, the heat just cannot handle pressure. They flopped when the heat was on.

Can't believe Graham didn't bowl overs 18 and 20.

And the poor young offie crapping herself when the ball is thrown to her, Devine gotta be taking the stumps in that situation.

Laura Kimmince hits an enormous ball. Why is she playing a reverse ramp in that situation?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back