WBD 2015 Pre-Season

Remove this Banner Ad

The last goal yesterday was a perfect example of what I was talking about here.
Our forward line will be looking formidable once our guys get experience playing together, especially once we get Crameri back, Dickson is just a natural footballer, love the way he goes about it

The last goal yesterday was a perfect example of what I was talking about here.

Agree. A very, very underrated forward who will absolutely thrive in a dangerous attack. Would not surprise me to see him kick 40 goals.

The amount of talent we have in the forward line should hopefully be the driving force for us getting back into the finals.
Hoping for at least 3 players with 25+ goals this year

The amount of talent we have in the forward line should hopefully be the driving force for us getting back into the finals.
Hoping for at least 3 players with 25+ goals this year

Stringer, Crameri, Dickson, Redpath are the 4 that are the most capable of doing that, Dahl won't with the more midfield time he will get but Bonts is the big one for mine. He kicked 15 goals from 16 games last year. I think if he plays 22 games he will kick 30 goals, he's just a natural goal kicker, always finds himself in the right spots to kick the odd 1 - 3 goals a game.

I am hoping for 6 players who kick 20 + goals. I think Stringer 100% will, Crameri will %, Redpath should, Bonts will, Dickson is better than 50/50 and Grant should bob up. We get an even spread of 20 + goal kickers then we will win at least 7 - 9 games.

Plus the wildcard T.Boyd.

Bulldogs goalkickers for NAB challenge

Bontempelli 5
Redpath 4
Dickson 4
Cordy 3
Goodes 3
Wallis 3
Toyd 2
Minson 2
Dahlhaus 2
Stringer 2