WC Bigfooty supporters player of the year..

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
I was wondering if i could get 10 or 15 regulars on the West Coast board to give 5 points to the BOG and down to 1 for the best 5 guys on the field for each round of the season. Then at the end of the year we can see who we (the wc bf collective) thought was our Club Champion for the year and the runners up and we could also see how close we get to the real awards.

Anyone interested....id need a few guys and you need to be a regular so that you can give me your top 5 every week. If we get 10 or so people to do it i will just add up all the points each player recieves from each BF poster and for the last 5 rounds i will get those involved to send them via PM and then at the end of the season i will announce who the West Coast BF player of the year is.

Well ill give my best 5 so that 1 bf poster but i will need a few others...anybody interested or is it a crap idea?

Originally posted by Eagle_Fan
Likewise. Doubt they'd necaessarily agree with everyone elses though. :p

btw... Credit to the Bullies board for the idea perhaps? ;)

EF :)

:confused: I give you my word this was my idea....i never go to any team boards apart from WC and Freo. Obviously they must already have the idea going and i must just look like a copy cat but i honestly just thought of it a couple of hours ago.

Ah well

We have 3 people now, need more if im to go ahead with it.

jod23
Khat
Eagle_Fan

Ok then, that's cool.... I believe ya! ;) It's a very good idea of yours then :) (and yeah, the bullies board have got a similar thing running, as do the Bomber people). Why don't you read other boards though? :confused:

Ok then, that's cool.... I believe ya! ;) It's a very good idea of yours then :) (and yeah, the bullies board have got a similar thing running, as do the Bomber people). Why don't you read other boards though? :confused:

I dont know...i dont really care about any other club in the country apart from West Coast, why would i bother cruising the other boards. All we do in the West Coast board is talk about the Eagles so i assume that happens in all the other boards.

Anyways i post in the Bball board a lot and the general talk, music and AFL...takes up too much time to cruise through all 16 team boards :)

jod23
khat
eagle_fan
mentalgrind

Would want a minimum of 10 to go on with it but im sure tomorrow Vis, Frodes, D4E, WA, GoEagles, EKA etc etc will wanna join in.

Oh and people start giving me your 5.

Originally posted by Frodo

My God...my chat identity now works on the boards........never before in over a year.

Anyhow...it's me.........I'm in

Well i may aswell get the ball rolling with my 5.

5. Chad Fletcher
4. Troy Wilson
3. Ben Cousins
2. Andrew Embley
1. Micheal Gardiner

Was tough as i thought apart from Fletch that no-one really stood out, Fido, Matera, Jako all played well too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jod,
How about trying to ring two supporters from every club into a Brownlow type count. Each pair would vote on the best 3 players of the opposition that week. eg we would cast Freo votes and Freo fans would cast Eagles votes for this week etc,

Originally posted by Frodo
Jod,
How about trying to ring two supporters from every club into a Brownlow type count. Each pair would vote on the best 3 players of the opposition that week. eg we would cast Freo votes and Freo fans would cast Eagles votes for this week etc,

Sorry you lost me....explain again. Im really tired :D

LOL... nah, I don't think ou're lying! Just good timing that's all :) *there room in that $20 for another drink? bacardi & coke thanks ;)*

Anyway, I often read the other boards, thats afterall why I use bigfooty instead of an eaglse only board.

Oh, and you can keep waiting... I'll do my votes tomorrow night :)

LOL... nah, I don't think ou're lying! Just good timing that's all :) *there room in that $20 for another drink? bacardi & coke thanks ;)*

Anyway, I often read the other boards, thats afterall why I use bigfooty instead of an eaglse only board.

Oh, and you can keep waiting... I'll do my votes tomorrow night :)

Theres always room to buy you a drink K ;) :D

My top 5

Fletcher
Embley
Ph. Matera
Wilson
Jackovich

Remove this Banner Ad

Back