Roast WCE Marketing and Comms in need of overhaul?

Remove this Banner Ad

I would be behind that. Whats that website where you can make online petitions for people to sign? Might need to start a "sack the club administration" one casually slip it into Nisbetts inbox.....

Or a kickstarter. Raise a couple hundred mil, buy the club out and then we can run it from Bigfooty! :p

I thought we are trying to improve the club?

The tri panel is unprofessional
Too many patches of colour with the sponsors as well, having an asymmetrical jumper is unprofessional

Sad to say that the dockers have a more professional feel to them these days

Sorry to intrude, I've just heard the Eagles tag line this year.
I would certainly consider hiring someone new. The west is ours and it takes many feathers to make an eagle.....hmmmm not their finest work.

We'd actually be better without any tag line tbh. For a team that wasn't going to be a massive threat this year to share a state with Freo and to claim "the west is ours" it was always just going to be a car crash.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We'd actually be better without any tag line tbh. For a team that wasn't going to be a massive threat this year to share a state with Freo and to claim "the west is ours" it was always just going to be a car crash.

I think a tag line can be used but you certainly have to match your current teams potential.

Carlton had a terrible one two years ago, I've wiped it from my memory, but I know it was crap.

The Pies, Side by Side works.

The west is ours was average, but the "it takes many feathers to make an Eagle is average".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back