WCE peak Judd was better than peak GAJ and peak Dustin Martin

Remove this Banner Ad

So Dusty wouldn't just kick the goal then if GAJ has kicked more?

F off Owen. I’m not debate with a flog. I’ve already said the stuff about the goals, go and have a read mate.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Well Judd couldn't lift his shoulders above his head, so possibly.

Dusty is the better contested mark of the trio though.

Ok thank you I agree, anything else?

Do the GAJ fans agree with the above or nah? I think I know the answer

F off Owen. I’m not debate with a flog. I’ve already said the stuff about the goals, go and have a read mate.

You said Dusty has kicked more freak goals, then linked a video.

Not sure how helpful that is given GAJ kicked plenty of freak goals himself; kicked more goals, had more goal assists (for seasons they were recorded) and more i50s (for seasons they were recorded) than Dusty.

So no, Dusty was no more likely to kick a goal than GAJ.

You guys are like the North Koreans with Kim Jong-Un. You will not concede that somebody might be better than Ablett at SOMETHING. He handballs the best, kicks the best, beats Judd in explosiveness, beats Dusty in big games and fend offs. How on earth could you lose any game with him in the team if he is that good, especially with a dynasty team around him?

Either you are that blind or you just hate me that much you cbf debating me and don’t be objective. Sad really, that’s what children do. I’m arguing with brick walls, I’ve been fair by saying there are pros and cons with all 3. Can a GAJ fan please say SOMETHING he isn’t good at because I’ve haven’t heard A SINGLE THING in hundreds of posts.
There's something seriously wrong with you

You said Dusty has kicked more freak goals, then linked a video.

Not sure how helpful that is given GAJ kicked plenty of freak goals himself; kicked more goals, had more goal assists (for seasons they were recorded) and more i50s (for seasons they were recorded) than Dusty.

So no, Dusty was no more likely to kick a goal than GAJ.

Which was your favourite goal and why? I’m 100% sure everybody agrees they were their best goals.

To me dustys 2018 was more difficult because of the angle. His 2020 one had the most significance. So it depends how you judge what a better goal is. The actual goal or the moment. Either way I think most people would agree it beats GAJ one.

That’s the difference, Dusty would just kick the goal. Dusty by far has had more/ better freak goals, GAJ has kicked more though.

You tell me which is the best goal of the 3. These imo are their best goals.

Watched all three - was nice to take a trip down memory lane. Thanks for linking them.

All are obviously top shelf goals from top shelf players. IMO Ablett's is the best of the three, but Martin's second one was the one that most made me think, "this player is genuinely just a level above".

Which was your favourite goal and why? I’m 100% sure everybody agrees they were their best goals.

To me dustys 2018 was more difficult because of the angle. His 2020 one had the most significance. So it depends how you judge what a better goal is. The actual goal or the moment. Either way I think most people would agree it beats GAJ one.

Not sure how picking one single goal is relevant to who's peak was better?

Any other irrelevant information you'd like to introduce? Who wore their socks the highest? Which boots looked better?

Not sure how picking one single goal is relevant to who's peak was better?

Any other irrelevant information you'd like to introduce? Who wore their socks the highest? Which boots looked better?

I judge it the same way you blokes judge GAS goals. From looking at them, everybody has the vibe that GAS did more of them and better ones despite not having the physical stats. You can’t get stats for this kind of thing, if you have better goals from GAJ link them.

Watched all three - was nice to take a trip down memory lane. Thanks for linking them.

All are obviously top shelf goals from top shelf players. IMO Ablett's is the best of the three, but Martin's second one was the one that most made me think, "this player is genuinely just a level above".

Fair enough, why do you think GAJ one is the best?

I judge it the same way you blokes judge GAS goals. From looking at them, everybody has the vibe that GAS did more of them and better ones despite not having the physical stats. You can’t get stats for this kind of thing, if you have better goals from GAJ link them.

How are 'better' goals relevant though?

Eddie Betts beats all of Judd, GAJ or Martin for quantity of better looking goals, but no one is claiming he's got the best peak. It's not relevant.

Also, you're trying to claim that GAS with 1030 career goals didn't have more than Dusty?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are 'better' goals relevant though?

Eddie Betts beats all of Judd, GAJ or Martin for quantity of better looking goals, but no one is claiming he's got the best peak. It's not relevant.

Also, you're trying to claim that GAS with 1030 career goals didn't have more than Dusty?

This thread is only talking about these 3, better goals factors in when judging peaks in this situation. None of them have had the most freak/better goals in the history of the game obviously.

This thread is only talking about these 3

Then why raise GAS?

better goals factors in when judging peaks in this situation

Why? Does how a goal 'looks' make it relevant to how good a player is? If one player kicks more goals, with more goal assists, and more i50s, but the other kicks 1 goal that looks better, which is more relevant? How does one objectively define 'better'?

You really are the king of irrelevant arguments.

None of them have had the most freak/better goals in the history of the game obviously.

Of course not, nor is it relevant.

You’re an absolute tool mate. I bet you bullied kids at school.

I love that every time you got proven wrong or made out to be a hypocrite you just go the insults. I'ver never bullied anyone, although I bet you have spent a fair portion of your life wondering why you can't keep a friend around.

Fair enough, why do you think GAJ one is the best?

Just think it had the highest degree of difficulty. But I never played at a high level, so I could easily be wrong.

Like I said, they're three top shelf goals.

What question?

What is GAJ bad at? Or at least worse than these other 2. We’ve finally found one from Owen, contested marking. Would you agree with that?

For the record, this is the grind it takes for you guys to admit any faults in GAJ. It says a lot about how you perceive him even if it may not be accurate.

I love that every time you got proven wrong or made out to be a hypocrite you just go the insults. I'ver never bullied anyone, although I bet you have spent a fair portion of your life wondering why you can't keep a friend around.

Nah got no issues with that because I’m not a being a smart ass like you 24/7. It’s surprising you do actually. Care to try at giving some of GAJ faults? I know it’s hard but surely you can do it. We’ve got contested marking down already, what’s another one?

What is GAJ bad at? Or at least worse than these other 2. We’ve finally found one from Owen, contested marking. Would you agree with that?

For the record, this is the grind it takes for you guys to admit any faults in GAJ. It says a lot about how you perceive him even if it may not be accurate.

Haha what the hell are you on about, you're genuinely lost in your own mind. When did you ask me this? And how is it relevant to whose peak was better?

Haha what the hell are you on about, you're genuinely lost in your own mind. When did you ask me this?

I asked cats fans to provide me with examples of what GAJ is bad at cause none have been given, you even replied to the post.

In the context of the game and what he had already done prior, Martin’s grand final goal was absolutely ridiculous. You’re not a football fan if that didn’t make you sit back in awe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back