WCE Player Refusing Vaccination

Remove this Banner Ad

i don't know why you'd trust MSM over simply going direct to the the studies and experts behind the studies online?
You didn't post something directly from the studies and experts....you posted a source that claims Jack Ruby was some secret Israeli Mossad agent who was behind JFK's assassination.

I think we're entitled to regard a site that posts flat-out conspiracy theories as being somewhat less trustworthy than the MSM

Why are you happy to slate people for 'blindly believing' in what they read, but unable to see the irony in you blindly believing what this dubious website has posted? The 'source' your article refers to is not even real.

Actually, in retrospect, having a quick look at your posting history in the Roos' COVID thread - why am I bothering. Your mind will not be changed, you genuinely think you've stumbled upon the truth that us sheep are wilfully or negligently overlooking. Have fun in your rabbit hole.
i can see the irony in it, hence i posted other sources and went to the direct stats on the fifa website.

lol how sad you go and look at my previous posts instead of arguing the point at hand.

what truth have i stumbled upon? basic knowledge of looking up data?

if it's reported to the TGA and whether they do a thorough investigation is up for debate considering the government is the party liable and not the pharma coys.

It's not up for debate. The TGA investigate all reports. They do this for every single therapeutic you've ever taken. Panadol included.

According to the guidelines there, the treating physician uses the patients medical history and unique circumstances to determine the cause of death. They must report it to the TGA, as evidenced by the number of reports to the TGA that are subsequently investigated and deemed to either be, or not be, vaccine related.

regardless, my point still stands, in one case he definitely died of covid and in the other instance it's up for debate. it's heavily screws the data.

Well yes. In one case generally it's very quick and easy for the treating practitioner to determine COVID-19 was the COD. In the other, it's more complex, and requires further investigation from the TGA to see whether the COD was vaccine related or not.

Given the current number of COVID-19 deaths versus Vaccine deaths, it's almost definitely not screwing the data however.

i can see the irony in it, hence i posted other sources and went to the direct stats on the fifa website.

lol how sad you go and look at my previous posts instead of arguing the point at hand.

what truth have i stumbled upon? basic knowledge of looking up data?

Where are these direct stats on the FIFA website?

You didn't post something directly from the studies and experts....you posted a source that claims Jack Ruby was some secret Israeli Mossad agent who was behind JFK's assassination.

I think we're entitled to regard a site that posts flat-out conspiracy theories as being somewhat less trustworthy than the MSM
i posted other sources dude, stop fixating on one of them.

well done, you can't argue the point at hand so you're going to keep smearing one of the sources, not the article itself or the other related articles, just one of the sources an article came from.

Where?

You’ve posted one SOTT article and one Israel Real Times News tweet that links to an article in Hebrew that no one here can read.

Only other source I saw was a link to an article in Hebrew, which I do not speak so cannot assess its value.

well done, you can't argue the point at hand so you're going to keep smearing one of the sources, not the article itself or the other related articles, just one of the sources an article came from.

Well....yeah. If it's a site posting literal conspiracy theories, wild ad hominem attacks, and New World Order style "Covid is a fabrication to allow Them to introduce totalitarianism"..... then that's a pretty clear red flag not to take anything they say at face value. There's nothing to 'argue the point' about because I have zero trust that any 'point' from that source is even valid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So why didn't you just post the direct stats from the FIFA website instead of from some crackpot loony "JFK was murdered by Jack Ruby the Mafia Mossad Israeli triple agent" site?

There is no such data or article from the FIFA website and a simple investigation (see above) debunked the baseless claims made by 'Real-Time News'.

It's not up for debate. The TGA investigate all reports. They do this for every single therapeutic you've ever taken. Panadol included.

i said "thorough" investigation.

According to the guidelines there, the treating physician uses the patients medical history and unique circumstances to determine the cause of death. They must report it to the TGA, as evidenced by the number of reports to the TGA that are subsequently investigated and deemed to either be, or not be, vaccine related.

yes.i never said this wasn't the case.

Well yes. In one case generally it's very quick and easy for the treating practitioner to determine COVID-19 was the COD. In the other, it's more complex, and requires further investigation from the TGA to see whether the COD was vaccine related or not.

Given the current number of COVID-19 deaths versus Vaccine deaths, it's almost definitely not screwing the data however.

i don't think you understand.

the threshold of evidence for the COD to be COVID is significantly and materially lower than the evidence required for the COD to be from the vaccine. ie a man with a history of heart disease dies of a heart attack with no COVID symptoms yet it's later found out he had COVID, his COD is "COVID". but if he dies of a heart attack after he has the pfizer jab (and is a known adverse reaction), he'll be regarded as dying from a heart attack rather than the vaccine due to his medical history.

This in itself skews the data and thus you can't then quote "given the number of COVID death vs vaccine deaths" as an argument. you're comparing apples to oranges.

typical ad hominem rebuttal.

because all the sites heavily pro-vax ppl use simply label ppl far right and/pr anti-vax and to smear anyone that simply questions the status quo, regardless or whether they're actually far right and/or anti-vax.

tl;dr - you can't critically think as you're stuck in an ideology.

Are you seriously bringing up critical thinking? Holy batman! :D

i said "thorough" investigation.

Of which you have no evidence whatsoever the TGA don't investigate it thoroughly

i don't think you understand.

I don't think you understand.

the threshold of evidence for the COD to be COVID is significantly and materially lower than the evidence required for the COD to be from the vaccine. ie a man with a history of heart disease dies of a heart attack with no COVID symptoms yet it's later found out he had COVID, his COD is "COVID". but if he dies of a heart attack after he has the pfizer jab (and is a known adverse reaction), he'll be regarded as dying from a heart attack rather than the vaccine due to his medical history.

This simply isn't true.

This in itself skews the data and thus you can't then quote "given the number of COVID death vs vaccine deaths" as an argument. you're comparing apples to oranges.

It really doesn't. At most you're talking about a handful of deaths not being attributed to the vaccine despite millions of administered doses, versus almost two thousand deaths. So no, it doesn't skew the data.

Can you share information from FIFA's website, then? Let's get the straight dope without being filtered through any sites neither of us distrust....
They can take it elsewhere, this thread is ‘WCE Player Refusing Vaccination’

debunked by poltifact...who are all just journalists. not much weight to be put on that.

What are the people behind 'Real-Time News' then? Former wrestlers and a mining magnate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back