WCE Player Refusing Vaccination

Remove this Banner Ad

Statistically the chance of dying from Covid is about the same for this group as it is for having an adverse reaction to one of these vaccines. Therefore it is a legiitimate choice. Forcing people is bullsht. I have taken both shots w out being forced, but I'll be damned if i support this kind of overreach by our "authorities"
Thats just not true

Jack Darling electing to sit out the season rather than get the jab would be big news. Big enough that I’d expect to hear it through the media, not the rumours board on Bigfooty.
The leaking of Jones vaccination status wasn't kosher, If you notice any of the blues official statements, You'll see they didnt really mention it at all. Plus over in WA it's only going to really be proven by 1st of Jan and when players come back

The leaking of Jones vaccination status wasn't kosher, If you notice any of the blues official statements, You'll see they didnt really mention it at all. Plus over in WA it's only going to really be proven by 1st of Jan and when players come back

The leaking of Shepherd’s retirement before he’d officially told his teammates wasn’t kosher either, didn’t stop the WA media.

*rolls eyes* Not this again. To think we were actually back on topic for a little while.

I mean, the Eagles we’re back in training this week, can anyone confirm if Darling was present and accounted for? WC seemed pretty confident everyone would be vaxxed.
Even if he's there, doesn't mean any definite answers at this point.
And they'd say they're confident just to subdue any speculation. Imagine leading with "there a a small number of players hesitant" cue weeks if speculation

Even if he's there, doesn't mean any definite answers at this point.
And they'd say they're confident just to subdue any speculation. Imagine leading with "there a a small number of players hesitant" cue weeks if speculation
It wouldn’t be a definite answer but it would offer a fair indication that he intends to be there. Coming back for a month of hard yards only to pull up stumps next month would be odd.

The leaking of Shepherd’s retirement before he’d officially told his teammates wasn’t kosher either, didn’t stop the WA media.
Yeah I know and internally the Eagles are really upset about it that it's been leaked by someone close to the situation. WHICH you know obviously the eagles are super upset about that information leaving the club.

So why just because "Something" got leaked to the media doesn't mean every rumour/incident comes out?

Yeah I know and internally the Eagles are really upset about it that it's been leaked by someone close to the situation. WHICH you know obviously the eagles are super upset about that information leaving the club.

So why just because "Something" got leaked to the media doesn't mean every rumour/incident comes out?

Im sure not every rumour/incident comes out. But a huge one like this absolutely would.

Rather than trying to convince me the media wouldn’t leak this juicy piece of info, perhaps you could say why you’re in possession of it?

We'll never know the true story, for example a 90 year old man in palliative care catches covid and dies with covid it's classed as a covid death, on the other hand if that same man dies of a blood clot a few days after the vaccine it's classed as a death due to his comorbidities and age.

Misinformation. Not true.

In the latter case it would be reported to the TGA as a possible adverse reaction and investigated to see if there was a link.

If a 90 year old person is vaccinated, and then dies of a blood clot in the lungs, this is reported as BOTH a COVID death, AND to the TGA as a possible adverse vaccine death.

More FIFA players died of heart conditions whilst playing in the last 4 months than in the last 4 years.

This also is not true.

This also is not true.

No, apparently the info is right there on the FIFA website.

Although when the person who told me that was asked to point to it, he disappeared faster than a sausage roll at a Sanchez family picnic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back on topic, darling training in the 35 degree heat and Simpson fronting the media saying he’s confident the deadline will be met by all players.

surely darling isnt sweating his box off in the sun if he’s planning on walking away.

I did my own research.

This about sums it up ...

"The second person on the list, Danish soccer player Christian Eriksen, is alive. Eriksen collapsed June 12 during a soccer game after a cardiac arrest. Misinformation quickly circulated that Eriksen had received the COVID-19 vaccine a few weeks before his collapse, but the director of his professional team debunked the rumor. Eriksen had not been vaccinated against COVID-19"

There's also a breakdown of soccer-related cardiac deaths and events on a German site where they interview German sports doctors, some of whom are involved in the FIFA site/monitoring. They pointed out that no figures have yet been established for 2021 (it takes a while to establish cause of death and backtrack through family history etc.), but on what they're seeing, figures for 2021 are lower than 2018, the only year so far for which we have full information.

Back on topic, darling training in the 35 degree heat and Simpson fronting the media saying he’s confident the deadline will be met by all players.

surely darling isnt sweating his box off in the sun if he’s planning on walking away.
If we were all double vaccinated hell if everyone had at least one dose the club would have announced this by now, a player or two is absolutely holding out unfortunately, got a sick feeling on Tim Kelly :( his missus posts some horrendous right wing s**t on social media and I don't think he'd be allowed to vaccinate even if he wanted to. Hopefully the loss of a huge contract smacks some sense into her. In regards to Darling I reckon he'll smarten up if not already.

This about sums it up ...

"The second person on the list, Danish soccer player Christian Eriksen, is alive. Eriksen collapsed June 12 during a soccer game after a cardiac arrest. Misinformation quickly circulated that Eriksen had received the COVID-19 vaccine a few weeks before his collapse, but the director of his professional team debunked the rumor. Eriksen had not been vaccinated against COVID-19"

There's also a breakdown of soccer-related cardiac deaths and events on a German site where they interview German sports doctors, some of whom are involved in the FIFA site/monitoring. They pointed out that no figures have yet been established for 2021 (it takes a while to establish cause of death and backtrack through family history etc.), but on what they're seeing, figures for 2021 are lower than 2018, the only year so far for which we have full information.

Even after been caught on this lie, they'll still use Eriksen as an example today as if nobody will notice, like a four year old taking a cookie out of the cookie jar and pretending they didn't eat it while their mouth is full of crumbs.

If we were all double vaccinated hell if everyone had at least one dose the club would have announced this by now, a player or two is absolutely holding out unfortunately, got a sick feeling on Tim Kelly :( his missus posts some horrendous right wing sh*t on social media and I don't think he'd be allowed to vaccinate even if he wanted to. Hopefully the loss of a huge contract smacks some sense into her. In regards to Darling I reckon he'll smarten up if not already.

I agree, the fact Darling is out there training says he's either had his first dose or made the decision to do so. At this point, it could be timing, i.e. now they are back training, he'll go get his first dose as they break for xmas so he doesnt lose a day or two if he gets fatigue etc

I mean, the Eagles were back in training this week, can anyone confirm if Darling was present and accounted for? WC seemed pretty confident everyone would be vaxxed.
iirc wa players aren’t mandated for a jab until jan/feb so he could still be ‘considering his options’ et al

Remove this Banner Ad

Back