WCE Player Refusing Vaccination

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Just noticed his missus follows a lot of people on the 'gram spruiking sh*t about crystals, organic foods, trace minerals, detox, paleo and all the usual suspects (plus the Casboults, who we know are down the same rabbit hole).

Absolute red flag for 'likely antivaxxer'.
Imagine having an entire medical group staffed by trained professionals at your disposal and you listen to your bimbo wife instead on pandemic related issues. Or maybe he was always this way and idiots attract.

bing181

Club Legend
Nov 22, 2009
Paris
AFL Club
Melbourne
Just noticed his missus follows a lot of people on the 'gram spruiking sh*t about crystals, organic foods, trace minerals, detox, paleo and all the usual suspects (plus the Casboults, who we know are down the same rabbit hole).
Not sure what organic food is doing in that little list of off-with-the-fairies.

BigPond101

Club Legend
Mar 18, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
It would be a shrewd move by Darling to say he's got some concussion related depression illness so he gets full pay for the rest of his contract

matthew_s

Premiership Player
Aug 19, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
It would be a shrewd move by Darling to say he's got some concussion related depression illness so he gets full pay for the rest of his contract

I dont think it would stand. He was happy to train up until Friday with no issues. It'd probably end up in court and no court is buying it.

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
I don’t think Jack Darling is “smartest tool in the shed”, a couple of grapes short of a banquet if you know what I mean.

fyi i mean he’s a dumb idiot... (just sayin’).

Onya Jack.

Lebbo73

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 20, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Liverpool
Imagine having an entire medical group staffed by trained professionals at your disposal and you listen to your bimbo wife instead on pandemic related issues. Or maybe he was always this way and idiots attract.
Why does it matter to you if someone doesn’t get vaccinated? With the Covid19 vaccines being so great you have nothing to fear from the unvaccinated.

Sep 15, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Congrats, I think that’s the 5,000,000th time someone’s argued that.
I mean, it's totally turned my thinking around.

Cosmo Kramer Mind Blown GIF

$750,000 p.a

Potentially giving up 3/4 of that if he gets put in the inactive list.

All because he's trusting his mother-in-law (and he's an idiot).

In Australia, are you considered fully vaxed straight after you get the dose, or two weeks after? It's two weeks in Malaysia where I am.

Roby

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jul 27, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
In Australia, are you considered fully vaxed straight after you get the dose, or two weeks after? It's two weeks in Malaysia where I am.

Technically it's as soon as they upload it into Medicare, so I would say the day you get the vaccine. That said, it does take time, like a week or two, for your body to have run it's course for T-Cell response.

Back