WCE tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

celtic67

Senior List
Feb 25, 2011
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I am looking to attend West Coast’s round 14 clash with Essendon at Optus stadium. As a non-member, what’s the best way to go about getting tickets?

I realise members would get allocated most of the seats but is there any way members can offer their seat to someone else for a one-off game or is there a better alternative? Thanks in advance.

General admission tickets go on sale tomorrow (Thursday) and if you miss out then there’s usually an additional allocation released about two weeks prior to the game

You shouldn’t have too much trouble getting seats

I just checked and the cheapest tickets still available (in a pair) are $79 each in blocks 101 and 150.

Wow. I thought tickets just went on sale 2 weeks before a game. Had no idea you could buy so far in advance (for the regular season).

Given that I thought you could only buy 2 weeks in advance, there were plenty of seats available for every home game 2 weeks in advance last year. The new stadium makes it really easy to attend matches. Consecutive seats just require you to get in a little earlier than the last minute.

Dark Sharks
GWS Melbs Pies Norf and Hawks locked and loaded on my Flexi5.
What a day to be alive kenty!!

Giants, Bulldogs and Suns for my three kent.

I unfortunately got the anti blockbuster games due to amateur footy on saturdays and fifo work commitments.

They still won't even upgrade me to a 5 game flexi either, I have to wait :rolleyes::gun:

Giants, Bulldogs and Suns for my three kent.

I unfortunately got the anti blockbuster games due to amateur footy on saturdays and fifo work commitments.

They still won't even upgrade me to a 5 game flexi either, I have to wait :rolleyes::gun:
Those games are not a bad price to pay for being the Premiers.
GWS unfurling of the flag is going to be
a awesome night. Not long now...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back