Game Day WCE v GWS : Sunday May 23 @ 11.10am WST. Delayed telecast, Delayed preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juddy__

Senior List
Sep 29, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
We've played as poorly as we have since Geelong and we are down by 1. Plenty of players with lots of improvement

Just need to tidy some of the spud stuff up a bit and we'll get home.

Biiiig second half coming up for Marsder. He's had some vintage gimp moment's this half and wouldn't be feeling that great confidence wise.

Flahn Rahn been very quiet.

Nicnat lifted but probably doesn't have the points so he'll be wanting wanting fire up as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

KaaL

Team Captain
May 30, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Getting spanked in the middle. I only remember 1 centre clearance in that quarter when Cripps fumble(again) and hit the post.

Free Agent

Norm Smith Medallist
May 25, 2017
AFL Club
West Coast
If we get this win honestly can't really say we deserve to be any higher up on the ladder then where we are right now. Of all the sides that will be equal on points if we win.

Geelong Brisbane Port and maybe us.

No way have we been to that level of those sides and strange to be sitting equal with them. Where we sit is exactly where we are right now and thats either 7th or 6th.

Equal on points but we are a class behind those other three sides to this point in the season. I'm hoping when we get Shuey and Yeo back we can stop playing this crap and raise a gear. Haven't felt once this season that we've got out of 2nd gear this season.

Sent from my CPH2025 using Tapatalk

Sep 27, 2005
Victoria
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
WILDCATS/STH.FREO/CELTICS
Down by a point and played poorly, so not all doom and gloom, need to work on clearances, no point having the best tap ruck man and not using him to our advantage. Each time we have moved the ball forward without any sideways bullshit, something good has happened. It's not rocket science, get in quick and the Giants youngsters will struggle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back