Game Day WCE v GWS : Sunday May 23 @ 11.10am WST. Delayed telecast, Delayed preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, who on this board thinks if we are being completely truthful, that we couldn't be fitter?

Another last quarter lost. We are literally the worst final quarter team in the entire AFL

Our combined medical and high performance teams have long been ordinary. And even more frustratingly we have the connections, cash and resources to address this, but we don't
Yeah I mean you compare our medical and high performance to say a Brisbane and we are just nowhere near it.

We better all ask the real questions in ASK SIMMO this week, I want to know how a first year player tore us apart, how we never run out games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if Oscar got that holding the ball decisiion the ump ignored. Wouldve been tied up and maybe we wouldve found a tiny bit of enthusiasm.

Great we get to spend the rest of the season "Eagles can't win on the road" and they are actually right

Not good enough but I'll take a loss with that effort. Hurn and Ryan underdone and played like it. Improvement to come still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back