Game Day WCE v GWS : Sunday May 23 @ 11.10am WST. Delayed telecast, Delayed preview

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its games like this where you realise the team is just p*ssing away yet another season. What a f*cken waste of a talented group of individuals.

Looking forward to getting bundled out week 1 of finals again.
Whos fault is it if a team is quality and they aren't performing?

On fox

"Undermanned GWS beat eagles"

Like we were at full strength. fwitts.
Lack of tackling is just infuriating. As everyone here has said we're clearly (at least) one player too tall. Dropping Jones seems odd in hindsight and Waterman seems like a clear odd man out - especially still seeming a little down on form.

It also seems a bit like because we're lacking Yeo and Shuey guys like Redden and Sheed are having to be more focused on getting the ball out themselves rather than tackling.

Hurn and Ryan were clearly undercooked but should be better for the run. Also think the constant personnel changes in defence mean that structure is falling apart more often than it should and really costing us.

Ultimately it was a close loss against a decent team who had a pretty good day. Disappointing, but by no means embarassing.
You cannot tackle hat you cannot catch, speed, ball movement and team running killed us - we were outclassed in the midfield. Ths same speed and numbers applies pressure to we fumble have not outlet and get tackled. Bit obvious

Dont let this out but the Giants have more quality. (allot more in the midfield)
Green has had 15 games so is a kid. 27 disposals and 2 good goals.
Kelly, Ward and coy cut us up. all top 5 draft picks etc
So how did they lose to St Kilda and Freo?

Anyone else want to mention Sheed’s grubby action in the last quarter?

Humble in victory and gracious in defeat is what I would expect from players at our club (and that of the higher ups, I’d expect). That action on Hill was far from gracious. If Simmo wanted an example of a ‘weak’ footballer - there’s example 1a).
It was shameful.
But apparently he was worried about being called "woke" and felt the need to get proactive.

Dont let this out but the Giants have more quality. (allot more in the midfield)
Green has had 15 games so is a kid. 27 disposals and 2 good goals.
Kelly, Ward and coy cut us up. all top 5 draft picks etc
Yep

We have no depth in the midfield which is why we have to run Ah Chee and Cripps through there.

The best 6 on the ground we're probably all GWS mids.

But when lose, it's because we're weak and the coach is no good.

Yep

We have no depth in the midfield which is why we have to run Ah Chee and Cripps through there.

The best 6 on the ground we're probably all GWS mids.

But when lose, it's because we're weak and the coach is no good.
Its social media! As a wise man said; if socoal media was a pub you would take one look in and walk past.

Despite it literally being in the thread title, and consistently mentioned in the past several pages, I have just realised the game is not on live. Damn it!

No Kayo for me. I will get occasional score updates and decide whether watching it later on is worth my time.
Fortunately this ploy saved me 3 hours of my Sunday afternoon. Which I have used sitting on my laptop doing sh*t like posting on BigFooty

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So at quarter time the commentators highlighted Cripps alleged throw and say this needs to be cut from the game yet teams like Bullfrogs and Tigers have been doing it for years without highlighting or commentary! Absolute joke.
Yeah, It's hard to know if they are serious or just taking the pi$$ .

I know I’m a absolute loser campaigner but Ah Chee and Cripps for Rioli and Shuey with Shuey spending a bit of time forward means we win flags.
Our mids can’t win contested ball so we’ll put our best contested ball winner in the forward line that has never been a problem. Our forwards is not the issue.

I know I’m a absolute loser campaigner but Ah Chee and Cripps for Rioli and Shuey with Shuey spending a bit of time forward means we win flags.
Shuey forward doesn't help our weak as piss midfield.

Our forward line is rolls Royce

Is hasn't been there since the flag......away from home the club has a serious issue and its not improving. It doesn't matter who we play away from home or where the opposition is on the ladder if they provided a contest we struggle and cannot win.

The talent is there unfortunately the mental side of the game we struggle away from home

We are a good team that will finish again in the bottom half of the ladder..... no where near a flag.....we just make up the numbers

Its crap but what do you do ??? Simpson doing nothing about our away form :rolleyes:
Are you saying we are the new lol norf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back