Team Captain
Apr 25, 2019
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Boston Bruins, Liverpool
Hi all,

I was in Istanbul and was unable to watch a stream of the game. Anyone manage to capture it, or have it? PM me. I'll upload it and share if you want as well.

Cheers
:D

Hi Kaufman,

Thanks for the reply. I tried with 3 vpns and on my ukrainian standard IP. 404 errors every time and couldn't stream through VLC player either. None worked. I appreciate your efforts though.
If you know of any way to have it downloadable as an mp4 video file or as a torrent, let me know.

Thanks again mate.

Not sure, they can play fine on the web browser on my Samsung.
If you can't play them on Safari on your iPhone try putting the links into the VLC for Mobile app available from the app store.
Ah weird. I’ve tried opening on my phone and laptop in the VLC player but no luck.
Might be an apple thing?

Ah weird. I’ve tried opening on my phone and laptop in the VLC player but no luck.
Might be an apple thing?
Can just open with any browser like Chrome if on laptop.
If on iPhone try the vlc app for iphone, by opening a stream with links provided.
if none of that works/or that too hard I'll just put them on YouTube for you to watch

On SM-N970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can just open with any browser like Chrome if on laptop.
If on iPhone try the vlc app for iphone, by opening a stream with links provided.
if none of that works/or that too hard I'll just put them on YouTube for you to watch

On SM-N970F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hey mate,

I tried the app and VLC plus other video apps and they still seem to not work :(

I don’t want to be a pain! But if you did put QClash 1 on YouTube, That would be unreal! Really appreciate your help.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back