Wcoop

Remove this Banner Ad

FishCreekBandit

All Australian
Sep 8, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Best of luck to all of you going on that search for glory!!!!

Only playing up to the 320nls unless I have a decent score early

Wont be playing much at all

Having pokerstars issues at the moment and working pretty standard hours so finding the time is hard

If I can sort out my PS problems I'll do some weekend sessions but the tourny types dont suit well for those days either

WCOOP is back

Will play quite a few events this series and also flog the satties pretty hard. Will also look to buy quite a few shares from ppl as well

Heres to binking something

Playing the $265 PLO Knockout now starting at 8 vic time

theres a few 8pm events but theyre pretty shitty

invested in a few players in the 1k event today but they all bricked

Fullofbears

Lost quite a bit in a gross hand AAxx v KKxx where he went into c/call mode and rivered a gutterball, I attempted to bluff river repping nuts which I could easily have and got snapped off, sizing mightve cost me

Just got my first bounty though, amazing weight that takes off shoulders

10k at 100/200

Was playing the $135 2nd chance and had about 8k before it cancelled during the first hour. They restarted it from a fresh but decided not to play it out of tilt

Grinding some other sattys but bricking everything so far, one tabling for now

Good mate is in the PLO now, has GBoro780, GodlikeRoy, UhhhMee on his table. Just told him via FB if Jesus Christ and Mohammed the Prophet also turn up he's well and truly f*cked.

bleh get best hand ive seen in 3 hours AAJ4 aces suited, open UTG BB calls flop QJ2 hes got 10is bb we get it in he has QQT3 or some crap and holds

get a double up a few hands later

then get AA26 and get flatted by BB with some random 4 card crap and he flops trips, I cant find a fold which I really shouldve, ****ed up my cbet which left me getting it in against the inevitable c/raise allin

******* hate PLO

went into FT of ante up satty chip leader and bubbled

0/10 tonight

Woke up early this morning and put in a decent grind for a pretty insiginificant profit that couldve been much more

made a semi deep run in the $55 30k before busting in a shitty spot, and was 8/27 in the Big $27 with 50bb and got coolered with QQ<AA against a lagtard aipf

Theres a $530 ko 6max tonight at 1am that looks pretty good, playing some live cash plo tonight so if I run good I might play

Good luck to all making an effort to play.

Havent played any events, probably wont bother but I think I said that about 2 different tournaments while in Melbourne and played them both, and the same about MicroMillions 1 and ended up playing 70ish events.

made a semi deep run in the $55 30k before busting in a shitty spot

I got 3rd in that
gigglydog.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

must be nice lol

got my first satty score, $16.5 for a $215 ante up, had an overlay but winner take all, won a 30/70 HU to get there ;)

$215 6max PLO and $320 NLHE tonight/tomorrow morning, in for the NLHE, PLO depends on whether I feel I can be up all night then some

HU in a 109 turbo, 4k uptop 2.8 for second

PokerStars Hand #85816571394: Tournament #615010065, $100+$9 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level XXVIII (5000/10000)

Seat 3: JuddsABlue (224,691 in chips)
Seat 6: akb1969 (327,309 in chips)
JuddsABlue : posts the ante 1,250
akb1969: posts the ante 1,250
JuddsABlue : posts small blind 5,000
akb1969: posts big blind 10,000

*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to JuddsABlue 9:clubs: 8:spades:
JuddsABlue : raises 20,000
akb1969: calls 10,000

*** FLOP *** 2:clubs: 6:diamonds: 8:clubs:
akb1969: bets 306,059 and is all-in
JuddsABlue : calls 203,441 and is all-in

*** TURN *** 3:spades:

*** RIVER *** 6:clubs:
akb1969: shows 6:spades: Q:hearts: (three of a kind, Sixes)
JuddsABlue : shows 9:clubs: 8:spades: (two pair, Eights and Sixes)
akb1969 collected 449,382 from pot

Best score on stars though which is nice, a win wouldve put me in the black lifetime there though so * it

lol yeah he was spewy as anything and only really had one bet during the entire FT (ship ofc). Turbo though so it wasnt all bad tbh, but once HU I thought he'll probably keep his current line of playing and spew off soon enough, that was pretty early into HU though. Wouldve been nice but I'm happy

Are you playing any wcoop events?

stared at 84o for the first hour, got QQ to get me to 9k, stared at 84o again for the next 30minutes then got 9:hearts:T:hearts: and it looked like the nuts, flopped 789r and got it in vs queens and couldnt get there, then shipped it from BB v CO open with QJss he has AQ and holds, pretty uneventful and not sure whether I'm angry at myself for spewing 50bb with 9T

Have 20k on second break of 109, structure is pretty decent, churning through the field at a decent rate but playing pretty deep

Have position on Pius Heinz in the 320 lol

Been bricking everything today, worst day I can remember in a long time re suck outs

and boooooommm just got a bluff off :cool:

what up pius

21k on 3rd break of 109, avg is 15k. Pretty uneventful so far, had AA earlier though and won some chips

7.1k in the 320 on first break

in the big 109 I 3bet ship 20bb pre vs mp open with AK and BB overcalls with 44 and holds fml

then in the 109 I open AK utg and a 22bb stack 3bets from the BTN with 33, I 4bet ship and get SNAPPED like its the nuts, turn 3 and river king is irrelevant. grinding 20bb stack now

have 4k in the 320 after a weird hand with KK where I try to get lots in pre but my 5bet is cold called and flop is the worst

//////////////////////////////

ITM of the 109 with 15bb, and have 12k in the 320 which after 3 hours of play is still 100bb :eek: hope its a late one

god this is boring

Remove this Banner Ad

Back