Live Event We’re just too old and too successful to play in a hub - Alastair Clarkson: Blues v Poos @ Optus (Bosk melt watch)

Good title?

• yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Swimming

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

On another note, Calum Moore to kick the sealer and I’m back in the happiness zone and apologise to richo, the campaigner licking campaigner face, with campaigner lips and campaigner eyes, breathing thru campaigner ears, the campaigner.
campaigner off you campaigners!
Dog campaigner it!🖕
You’re lucky campaigner, I will punch you right in the campaigner, beware, I’m stalking you campaigner, beware of shadows you pathetic 5th tier posting sh*tstain campaigner.

You’re lucky campaigner, I will punch you right in the campaigner, beware, I’m stalking you campaigner, beware of shadows you pathetic 5th tier posting sh*tstain campaigner.
Already ahead of you ya campaigner, roll a spliff and see how ya go ya weak campaigner?!

It's banter, and yes it is an insult (To Mel Gibson)

Jack Gunston would be selling the Big Issue if he wasn't good at footy (what else would he be good at)

Saddens but doesn't surprise me you Hawks fans cannot take a win with gracious magnanimity.

We are a classier lot at Carlton
Your reply shows what an idiot you are.

Sent by shoephone via Tapatoe

Oh yeh, you’re on campaigner, go out to the man cave and see how ya fair, you weak prick?
Leave yourself alone or I'll punch one of you

Oh my, so wish I had the means to travel to WA next week and give Murphy the Moe crowbar treatment..

For years opposition fans called him a fairy/weak as Piss, have been in denial until tonight, yep Murphy is softer than a sponge.

Absolute Powder Puff w***er.

campaigner off carltin, you perennial campaignering losers.
Go fu** yourselves
I’m not mad, I’m just dead on the inside and out.
I’ll send pics from the Antarctic, my balls will be as big as my campaignering teams.
Hawks are sh*t, we are shitter after ******* 2 decades, fu** yyyyyyyooooooyyyyyyuuuuuu campaigner
I love youse guys, even though I don’t particularly dig you as a companion.
Mate, you're only 25 years into your drought. Get back to me in a decade.

It got the desired results didn't it Winona ?

Seriously what u got against Mel Gibson? He is a am Australian National Treasure. !!!
You seem to be getting stupider with every post, why don't you take a break? There's another footy game on...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This sums up my feelings about Clarko's Hawks, their fans and all they stand for

raw

Nothing bad to say about Kanga Kennedy or Yabby's Hawks (once met Allan Jeans, what an a
extraordiarny and inspiring person he was) but Clarkson and his philosophy can FRO, the total antithesis of what football should all be about.

You seem to be getting stupider with every post, why don't you take a break? There's another footy game on...

It's the Bay right, anything goes i believe (the Carlton board frowns upon melting supporters/rants)

Maybe you should chillax yourself eh ?

ChelseaCarlton is one of those rare individuals who can be alone but in the middle of a crowd
He's never alone. Even by himself he's got someone to yell at.

Stratton is still a sh*t truck though....admit it
You keep bringing him up and yet not offering me any magic beans in exchange

Back