Universal Love We’re playing finals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know how Close TBC is? I've noticed that thankfully the VFL finals begin during the AFL bye round, so were he to be good to go in a couple of weeks, at least he could get some kms into his legs before returning to the 1s.

Does anyone know how Close TBC is? I've noticed that thankfully the VFL finals begin during the AFL bye round, so were he to be good to go in a couple of weeks, at least he could get some kms into his legs before returning to the 1s.
His return date is still TBC.

Full training today. Looking like he is 70/30.

Week One schedule prediction:
Thursday night:
Brisbane v West Coast 7.50pm Gabba
Friday night:
Geelong v Richmond 7.50pm MCG
Saturday afternoon:
GWS v Bulldogs 3.20pm Spotless
Saturday night:
Collingwood v Essendon 7.20pm MCG

Anyone else got predictions for which nights/times our Elimination Final may be?
Keen to head over from Tas and hoping the EF isn't until Saturday.

Why has nobody put up the idea of Gold Coast upsetting gws and us getting a home final? Nothing’s impossible with all the upsets this year and Gold Coast almost beat us no reason why they can’t get close to gws?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone else got predictions for which nights/times our Elimination Final may be?
Keen to head over from Tas and hoping the EF isn't until Saturday.
Generally they put one elimination final Friday Night and the other on Saturday. For me it'll be:

Thurday: Brisbane vs Richmond, Gabba
Friday: Collingwood vs Western Bulldogs, MCG
Sat Arvo: GWS vs Essendon, Showgrounds
St Night: Geelong vs West Coast, Kardinia Park

(Log in to remove this ad.)

On the flip side we can win at that ground and if WC can be easily disposed of by a team out of the 8 then why can't we?

Did u forget our last game against them. It would be ugly.

For whatever reason they arent giving it their all tonight.

Yeab I'd rather both those teams. They would be trying, they are playing for a top four spot. If we are off anyone will beat us, if we are on we can win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back