Mega Thread Celebrating Kora the Companion Dog-the Casual Chat Thread: Part Deux

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting told Friday arvo that you are working Saturday isn't notice enough, I wouldn't have thought.
Yep, i reckon. Sufficient notice would be likely 1-2 weeks.

Getting told Friday arvo that you are working Saturday isn't notice enough, I wouldn't have thought.

Yep, i reckon. Sufficient notice would be likely 1-2 weeks.

Beginning of the week would usually be fine but as FF said Friday afternoon is leaving it a bit late

Also as the amount of notice reduces the requirement to have a valid excuse reduces.

Beginning of the week would usually be fine but as FF said Friday afternoon is leaving it a bit late

Also as the amount of notice reduces the requirement to have a valid excuse reduces.
Now days I work most Saturday mornings anyway but as long as I'm told by Wednesday, I'm usually good with it.

Well picking Freo in marginmania paid off, now I just need North to win the GF.

Now who is the dumb dumb who decided to have a week off footy next week.

It's going to be a long two weeks waiting for finals to start, dumbest idea ever.

Doctors around Australia have criticised dietary advice by celebrity chef Pete Evans telling a person diagnosed with osteoporosis to remove dairy from her diet.

Earlier this month, the paleo diet advocate held a live Facebook Q&A where someone asked whether a paleo diet could help their osteoporosis diagnosis.

Mr Evans responded by saying he would "strongly suggest removing dairy and eating the paleo way as calcium from dairy can remove the calcium from your bones".
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-29/pete-evans-slammed-for-advice-to-osteoporosis-sufferer/7793572

* would have to be one of the biggest most stupid and downright dangerous *s with a big public profile. And an extra large * you to Ch7 for giving that campaigner a platform to build his profile.

*End rant*

YEP, GOTTA REMOVE THAT MILK WHEN YOU HAVE BONE DENSITY PROBLEMS :$ :drunk:
I hope he suffers from crippling boneitis for this.

boneitis-o.gif

That is slander.

You can have banter but not slander.

Truth is a defense against slander. :cool:

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-08-29/pete-evans-slammed-for-advice-to-osteoporosis-sufferer/7793572

**** would have to be one of the biggest most stupid and downright dangerous ******s with a big public profile. And an extra large **** you to Ch7 for giving that campaigner a platform to build his profile.

*End rant*

Evans is AIDS...

...fortunately he knows the cure for it, you just have to guzzle your own goo some more.

did I miss the part where being on a semi famous cooking show gave pete evans medical qualifications?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well picking Freo in marginmania paid off, now I just need North to win the GF.

It's going to be a long two weeks waiting for finals to start, dumbest idea ever.

Bet big win big what else do you do? Even year could upset. From a neutral POV Hawks are un backable but if a roughie ever gets up this is it. May as well be North.

Away for work at the moment. My workmate says he's hungry and goes to make a sandwich.

Takes an Avocado, slices it up and puts it in between two slices of bread.

Threw up in my mouth gif.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back