We are better off in 5th than 4th

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its worrying we're just assuming we'll walk over the pies.

They are a team that can produce crazy games out of the blue

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yeah just stop Hawkins... right...

that worked well last year.

Some goober will pop up and kick a few.

Or we just wont be switched on like nearly every Semi Final weve been in.

If we turn up ready to play we will win every game with the team we have but away games and qld weather makes us go weird.

So your very long & oddly patronising answer to my original very short &, i thought at least, respectful question was 'yes, I was barracking for the Cats.'

Thanks & noted.

You posted that those who argue 5th may be more advantageous this year were "tricking themselves".

That imo wasnt very respectfull, it was demeening other views.

Port were very good last night, at home, fresh and the crowd certainly helped. And now the team that finished 4th is one loss away from elimination......just like the team that finished 5th.

Whose idea was it to finish 5th? Stupid idea.
I hang my head in shame. Oh well, why not a 1 point loss in this shitshow of a year. Bring on next year.

F*ck me I have had an absolute sh*tshow of a year. Sister had chemo and lost a baby. Had to organise an interstate funeral. Grandmother's about to go mentally. Work's taken a hit. And now my team's shat itself on its home deck in a gimme game to end its finals run.

Just.....f*ck this year.

F*ck me I have had an absolute sh*tshow of a year. Sister had chemo and lost a baby. Had to organise an interstate funeral. Grandmother's about to go mentally. Work's taken a hit. And now my team's shat itself on its home deck in a gimme game to end its finals run.

Just.....f*ck this year.
Sorry to hear. Hope your year gets better soon.

Realistically it's the only way we are getting a home final. With the bye whoever comes over can quarantine before the game and it probably means the game will be a Saturday or Sunday which, gives our players a few more days to recover. If we we finish 4th we would most likely have to play all finals away
I will admit this may have been a miscalculation on my part

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just.....f*ck this year.
Sorry to hear that mate, footy seems the least of it. Here's hoping for a better 2021!

Well its true.

Especially based in WA.

If we dont finish top 4 we dont really stand a chance.

33 years 4 flags.

basically 1 every 10 years.

you probably get 2 shots at finishing top 2 in a decade.

So weve done well to win 4.

Lately (other than 18' weve s**t the bed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back