We are destined not to do well

Remove this Banner Ad

Not bloody Lade's leg again, the exact same way as last year. I cant believe it...he was playing so damn well. Plus Monty has done his ankle, no tredrea, there are three of our very important players out for a while.
Looks liek we are gonna have one of those years, altho we are playing well

After Monty went down I was thinking that maybe we should let Geelong kick 8 goals or so and get back in front so we dont get any more injuries in this mickey mouse competition, and then poor Ladey went down again.

It's really soured the win, but it was good to see Port cover their tracks when both those blokes went down, unlike last week where Port fell apart after the pawnbrokers kneecap exploded.

I'm still in shock mode after Ladeys injury. I can't believe it. How much bad luck is this guy having I really feel pretty upset for him especially how hard he worked to get back this season and especially the way he preformed in the game today until his injury. With Lade in the side we were certain to make the finals but now it's going to be that bit harder. I just wish Ladey all the best for a speedy recovery and I hope to see him back on the football field ASAP representing the mighty Port Adelaide once again.

Sorry for encroaching on your board, but good win today Port, all the best in the rest of the fat rats clacker pre-season comp, but especially a speedy recovery to the big fella Lade. Was tearing us apart, very good player, I hope two broken legs don't bring him down like they did Bazza Stoneham.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back