Certified Legendary Thread We Are Essington - He’s back for Round 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How the * this slop served up by umpires doesn't raise an eye brow in the afl is astounding. Part of the reason I can't watch games live anymore. Would rather know the result and decide if I want to watch a replay.

Brasher talked tough about rediscovering and reinvigorating what the club stands for. I would hope that he has emailed the AFL a compilation clip like this and asked for some kind of clarification / explanation. I would also hope that he would inform the supporters of said request and response. Is there any reason he cannot? I would really like to see some active representation here. Eddie and Jeff did it for a hundred years. Where's Brasher?

Brasher talked tough about rediscovering and reinvigorating what the club stands for. I would hope that he has emailed the AFL a compilation clip like this and asked for some kind of clarification / explanation. I would also hope that he would inform the supporters of said request and response. Is there any reason he cannot? I would really like to see some active representation here. Eddie and Jeff did it for a hundred years. Where's Brasher?
If it was going to be done it would've been done around Monday-Tuesday, not the day before our next game as we'll have moved on

If it was going to be done it would've been done around Monday-Tuesday, not the day before our next game as we'll have moved on
I mean in principle, such is my faith that the umpiring will be fair in Brisbane.

I used to think the complaints about poor umpiring were just whinging, but I've gradually seen reason. Many many times. :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back