un_eggs

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2007
un
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
Cupido4lyfe can I recommend you focus on all the frees given by umpire Mollison (32) this week. By all accounts we were lucky to get one from him. An edit of the disparity might go viral enough for someone in the AFL to act... pffft what am I even saying???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

astrowizzle

Club Legend
Jul 3, 2007
Nerrigundah
AFL Club
Essendon
How the fu** this slop served up by umpires doesn't raise an eye brow in the afl is astounding. Part of the reason I can't watch games live anymore. Would rather know the result and decide if I want to watch a replay.

ghostdog

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
Brasher talked tough about rediscovering and reinvigorating what the club stands for. I would hope that he has emailed the AFL a compilation clip like this and asked for some kind of clarification / explanation. I would also hope that he would inform the supporters of said request and response. Is there any reason he cannot? I would really like to see some active representation here. Eddie and Jeff did it for a hundred years. Where's Brasher?

Lore

Moderator ❀
Dec 14, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Brasher talked tough about rediscovering and reinvigorating what the club stands for. I would hope that he has emailed the AFL a compilation clip like this and asked for some kind of clarification / explanation. I would also hope that he would inform the supporters of said request and response. Is there any reason he cannot? I would really like to see some active representation here. Eddie and Jeff did it for a hundred years. Where's Brasher?
If it was going to be done it would've been done around Monday-Tuesday, not the day before our next game as we'll have moved on

ghostdog

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
If it was going to be done it would've been done around Monday-Tuesday, not the day before our next game as we'll have moved on
I mean in principle, such is my faith that the umpiring will be fair in Brisbane.

I used to think the complaints about poor umpiring were just whinging, but I've gradually seen reason. Many many times. :(

Remove this Banner Ad