Certified Legendary Thread We Are Essington - He’s back for Round 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

oh man, i’m sorry - but he died on the 4th of September after being pierced in the chest by a stingray barb while filming in Australia's Great Barrier Reef. The stinger penetrated his thoracic wall, causing massive trauma.

oh man, i’m sorry - but he died on the 4th of September after being pierced in the chest by a stingray barb while filming in Australia's Great Barrier Reef. The stinger penetrated his thoracic wall, causing massive trauma.
Mate I came with good intentions and you have behaved like a *******.

What's the red numbers?
At first I thought it was referencing players whose time at Essendon may be coming to an end, but Ridley’s number was in there.

And there was no 6 or 42.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's the red numbers?
Ladder positions since we were any good it looks like to me, the number 8 is our favourite finals number and it came up a lot

Also just dawned on me the song

Cheers for a ripper year Cupido, you make the seasons much better than they are.

Numbers are in reference to our recent ladder finishing positions.
That makes more sense, although the ratio of players with those numbers who may be gone to staying is very high...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back