Certified Legendary Thread We Are Essington - He’s back for Round 2!

fairbump_playon

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
With Chicago's hard for me to say I'm sorry underneath.
Would you ask Picasso to paint a purple eagle? Would you shout requests at the London Philharmonic like they are common street buskers? Would you tell Jobe Watson how to win hard ball at the coal face?

Cupido4Lyfe does not do requests or suggestions and nor should they. They are an artist of rare sensitivity who deserves only our anticipation and wonder.

Last edited:
Would you ask Picasso to paint a purple eagle? Would you shout requests at the London Philharmonic like they are common street buskers? Would you tell Jobe Watson how to win hard ball at the coal face?

Cupido4Lyfe does not do requests or suggestions and nor should they. They are an artist of rare sensitivity who deserves only our anticipation and wonder.
giphy.gif

silk

Premium Platinum
Sep 10, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls

Yes... given how good Hooked on Rock Classics by The London Symphony Orchestra is.

Fair response though. Very much looking forward to Cupido4Lyfe next instalment.

Sep 12, 2003
under the table
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Not important
The understated Brad Pitt money ball moment just before Tippa’s goal is sublimely perfect.

Brilliant.
I couldn't agree more. I started to tear up. Literal tears of joy.

If there's one thing that is for certain it's that when we win our next premiership (whenever that may be) I'm going to be a blubbering, emotional mess.

I can't wait.

Thank you Cupido4lyfe for these. They are amazing.

Last edited:

Haychh

Premiership Player
Jun 26, 2017
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Green Bay Packers
Best one yet!

I didn't actually realise how good Hooker was on Saturday until watching this. So many big moments. Pidge's 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th efforts in the final 17 seconds also outstanding, singlehandedly stopped the roos from going forward.

DapperJong

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts SFA Good Friday Appeal Spooderman Meme Medal Pantskyle BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 11, 2015
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Juventus
Mar 11, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Best one yet!

I didn't actually realise how good Hooker was on Saturday until watching this. So many big moments. Pidge's 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th efforts in the final 17 seconds also outstanding, singlehandedly stopped the roos from going forward.

McGrath was great in those moments The kid just keeps going and going...never gives up on a contest and just wants the ball in his hands.

Back