Certified Legendary Thread We Are Essington - He’s back for Round 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

Meanwhile,
Duck - “he can also put it way left and put it way right” with the vision of his misses at half time. Brilliant stuff.

fairbump_playon

Premiership Player
Jun 27, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
exquisite. i love your ability to pivot - identifying the real story of the week and then modifying your the approach to fit. i can see a role for you in the EFC match committee - they need this kind of flexible and creative thinking.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vass44

Team Captain
Sep 17, 2016
AFL Club
Essendon
So Essington yesterday - threw the game away in the 1st quarter against Collingwood- sook about the umps - and then we will get smashed by the Cats next week and this board will go into full meltdown. So Essington

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Bombers36

Premiership Player
Jul 15, 2008
Keilor East
AFL Club
Essendon
So Essington yesterday - threw the game away in the 1st quarter against Collingwood- sook about the umps - and then we will get smashed by the Cats next week and this board will go into full meltdown. So Essington

Yep - we have Geelong then Sydney in Sydney - I can see us dropping both of those and going back into full Essington mode - we haven't really beaten anyone this year anyway

Yeah typical Essington, the opposition got the jump, were 6 goals up at one stage before Half Time and ended up winning by 12 goals. Not as if we got within a goal of last year's Grand Finalists.

ghostdog

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 18, 2008
gondawanaland
AFL Club
Essendon
O

Owwwwwwwww. I have never seen all players stop TWICE in a game for free kicks that weren’t paid. But our kicking turnovers - surely even more to blame.
No doubt it starts with us, but when the umpiring is so bad that it contributes to the pressure of the game the players will make more mistakes. A few of their errors were in our forward fifty and should have been shots on goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back