Certified Legendary Thread We Are Essington - He’s back for Round 2!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Langford under the ball moment - am I reading too much into the lyrics at that stage?

But wow, just another level. More subtle, coherent, confident but not showy. Loved the unifying VHS feel. Loved it. You really don’t rest on your laurels.

Wow, dare i say it, best one yet! Again.
Keep following those creative urges. Vhs effect, song choice, other sports media. All awesome. Gils eyes and the Tipp bang had me in full lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure it would be remotely possible to miraculously add extra goals into this one - can anyone tell me which one that was again? Been re watching a few to make myself feel better but haven’t found it yet.

We should have a poll to vote on our favourite, high on my list are 3, 9 & 15

Last edited:
Not sure it would be remotely possible to miraculously add extra goals into this one - can anyone tell me which one that was again? Been re watching a few to make myself fell better but haven’t found it yet.

We should have a poll to vote on our favourite, high on my list are 3, 9 & 15

The Sydney game (post #301)

We are a huge chance to go into full blown Essington mode and drop the 3 remaining games. I can’t see us beating the Bulldogs - we haven’t beaten them since 2014 and don’t see how this will change with the personal we have out, Freo just beat Geelong at home so they’d more than fancy their chances against us, and Collingwood should beat us also - if they can’t do it themselves the umps will get them over the line. We could still miss the 8 if this happens...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
We are a huge chance to go into full blown Essington mode and drop the 3 remaining games. I can’t see us beating the Bulldogs - we haven’t beaten them since 2014 and don’t see how this will change with the personal we have out, Freo just beat Geelong at home so they’d more than fancy their chances against us, and Collingwood should beat us also - if they can’t do it themselves the umps will get them over the line. We could still miss the 8 if this happens...

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
This is actually the most likely outcome, I believe.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back