Unofficial Preview We are in the finals- Crows v Bulldogs Sat Night at the G

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone heading over by road looking to break your journey before hitting Melbourne I can recommend the "quaint" Sparrows Café in Beaufort, best coffee in town, freshly baked bread baked on the premises, apple and cinnamon muffins to die for, their "big" breakfast will test the biggest eaters, excellent local wines and ales etc, 50 metres on the right the Melbourne side of the traffic lights in the old "heritage" Beaufort Motors building and if your into antiques and old wares the "Big Garage" next door is well worth spending a half hour or so browsing around.

Hope the guys in the Orange VE SS made it alright! Saw them at Bordertown with the bonnet popped, then just outside of Horsham find myself behind them, car slows right down and starts blowing black smoke out the exhaust and makes some strange noises, speeds back up and is traveling along fine for about 5 minutes and then pulls over with hazard lights on :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You know what. Losing by a narrow margain will be VERY BAD FOR US! ....

It could affect us in a huge way next year, history often proves that. This is why a win could make the difference. Winning a final in Melbourne will give us more belief. We haven't done this for a very long time (in fact we should have done it quite a few times) and we have worked so hard in this difficult competition to get here this year. A semi final is a must this year.

The guys need that 2012 belief and not past doubts from the Neil Craig era. Play confident, attacking footy for 4 quarters and not nervous bomb it into 50 footy and we can get a big win this weekend.

Hope the guys in the Orange VE SS made it alright! Saw them at Bordertown with the bonnet popped, then just outside of Horsham find myself behind them, car slows right down and starts blowing black smoke out the exhaust and makes some strange noises, speeds back up and is traveling along fine for about 5 minutes and then pulls over with hazard lights on :(
Yep saw the car pulled over and bonnet up near ballarat ..if I recall correctly.

Hey guys,

Good luck for tomorrow (your going to need it, so are we :p). You guys have done awesome job, considering what the players have been through, hope you guys keep your coach because his doing a great job.

Hopefully most of you get to goto the game, because I think it will be one of the best games in the finals. Making it a big crowd will be a huge bonus for both teams.

Looking forward for the Dangerfield vs Stringer showdown!

May the better team win. Whoever wins, I hope wins the flag

Hope to see you guys at the game tomorrow night!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back