Roast We are in trouble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2015
AFL Club
Tasmania
0/2 to start off the year. We are supposed to be defending the premiership and yet we have lost to one middle-tier side and tonight we were humiliated by the WOODEN SPOONERS.

Our "premiership backline" is a mess now. Did losing Hamling really make all the difference?

What the * is going on with Marcus Bootempelli?! Rumours of him doing an achilles, even the journos are clicking on to the "mystery" surrounding him.

Has Beveridge's game plan been figured out or have we just lost our desire? One flag and now we can take it easy for another 60 years?

I've spent enough of my life punching holes in my walls and crying in anger as we lose to ******* rubbish teams every week.

Solid effort Scrag, but I feel your one-liners are better than your stories, much like how some stand-up comedians are better at delivering one-liners than they are storytellers.

0/2 to start off the year. We are supposed to be defending the premiership and yet we have lost to one middle-tier side and tonight we were humiliated by the WOODEN SPOONERS.

Our "premiership backline" is a mess now. Did losing Hamling really make all the difference?

What the **** is going on with Marcus Bootempelli?! Rumours of him doing an achilles, even the journos are clicking on to the "mystery" surrounding him.

Has Beveridge's game plan been figured out or have we just lost our desire? One flag and now we can take it easy for another 60 years?

I've spent enough of my life punching holes in my walls and crying in anger as we lose to ******* rubbish teams every week.

Respectfully, it's only the JLT. And it's also a long season ahead, plenty of time to gather momentum for another flag.

Thank God we didn't play Bob, JJ, Biggs, Dickson, Cloke, Libba, Bontempelli, Hunter, Moyd and Cordy. Those guys were weighing us down

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Dal. Fletch.
Oh yea. Those guys especially. Just rubbish players really.

I think the group we had tonight are the guys for our tilt at the flag. Just full of really wise, experienced heads to go with their strong bodies...
I mean I know I don't post in here all that much and all…..

But is this guy for real?

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back