we are just no good

Remove this Banner Ad

nicko74

Premiership Player
Nov 29, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Thread title says it all. Full list to choose from and getting belted by a WB side missing key players. We suck! Game plan...... What game plan!

Grima and Hansen need to be playing. Pick the best side.

Easily the worst half of football we have played this year. Worse than the first half vs the Gold Coast.

Winning this game wont even make up for that first half. Absolutley smashed across the entire field. Brad Scott's inability to regularly find the best in this team is very concerning.

Coupled with this is the lack of development from some of the ypoung guys. Sure week to week you get inconsistencies but geez, the bulldogs have a whole raft of youngsters that dont seem to fluctutate in their effort like ours do.

This second half is season on the line type stuff.

What a joke we are!! Let a spud like Sherman tear us apart.

I have said it numerous times, we arnt what we were last year, and everytime i say it you lot just say "na were all good" :rolleyes:
I can see stuff that you`s cant and even Scott by the looks of it, cause footy is pretty straight forward to me!

What a joke we are. Pathetic.

horrible just horrible....

as has been mentioned for a long time now our skills are bullshit....

the defence played well concidering the immense pressure they were under, swallow battled hard and after that well **** me its just so sad.....

i don;t know what the problem is but as has been mentioned also our young guys have such massive differences between a good game and dreadful its well words fail me...

ringing the club monday want an explaination...

and all you half full types **** off with your return from perth bullshit

What a joke we are!! Let a spud like Sherman tear us apart.

I have said it numerous times, we arnt what we were last year, and everytime i say it you lot just say "na were all good" :rolleyes:
I can see stuff that you`s cant and even Scott by the looks of it, cause footy is pretty straight forward to me!

What a joke we are. Pathetic.

i think if were the concentrate on next season, dish, spud and boomer seriously need to be looked at retiring, there is an eternity of work to get a crack of success with our current list and it is starting to look more like a 5 year affair rather than 2 at the momnet, i really wish it were not the case.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i think if were the concentrate on next season, dish, spud and boomer seriously need to be looked at retiring, there is an eternity of work to get a crack of success with our current list and it is starting to look more like a 5 year affair rather than 2 at the momnet, i really wish it were not the case.
Well i dont know about Spud and Dish but Boomer yes i agree!

I have so many questions in my head that have me absolutly ****ing mystified about some of Scotts decisions, that im at a point where i dont think he is all that knowledgeable. Footy isnt that hard.

Well i dont know about Spud and Dish but Boomer yes i agree!

I have so many questions in my head that have me absolutly ****ing mystified about some of Scotts decisions, that im at a point where i dont think he is all that knowledgeable. Footy isnt that hard.

Right, that's why coaches make hundreds of thousands of dollars per year and are the most important tool to achieving success. Honestly mate you just sound stupid and uneducated when you make statements like these. Instead of just making ridiculous outlandish comments in the heat of the moment, why don't you tell us where we are going wrong, and what you think we should do. While I agree that Brad has made some very questionable decisions, I wouldn't go as far as saying that 'Footy isnt that hard' that's just silly. And as far as Boomer.... well I agree that he's started off slow but the whole team is running like a sack of s**t, wouldn't be calling for his head right away considering what he has done for the club and what we know he's capable of.

Pfft, what a s**t thing to write. Go back to writing comments on the NM facebook page and stop wasting the time of people who want an intelligent football conversation you footy noob

And as far as Boomer.... well I agree that he's started off slow but the whole team is running like a sack of s**t, wouldn't be calling for his head right away considering what he has done for the club and what we know he's capable of.

which leads to the question do you select a team to build for say 2013/14 or one that is competitive now?

because from what i saw today i cant see that team playing finals footy this year. and i really hope iam wrong there, because it would be a uge boon even if they could sneak in and at least get some finals experiance this year.

Well we select a team that will be competitive for now and the future. We've got the list to do it, it's just about the right gameplan and using the right players in the right positions. Boomer has a spot in this side by a mile and maybe he just needs to be used in a different way. He's definately ageing, nobody could deny that, it's only natural but personally I think he's still being used in the midfield too much. Picken tagged him well today and I would have liked to see him play deeper forward and he also needed a lot more protection from the other midfielders

Weve been no good for years and we still are.
Some soul searching needs to be done and our approach needs to be changed.
Not sure how serious we are down at the club about wanting to achieve something.
Too much nurturing and P.R and not enough action.

Right, that's why coaches make hundreds of thousands of dollars per year and are the most important tool to achieving success. Honestly mate you just sound stupid and uneducated when you make statements like these. Instead of just making ridiculous outlandish comments in the heat of the moment, why don't you tell us where we are going wrong, and what you think we should do. While I agree that Brad has made some very questionable decisions, I wouldn't go as far as saying that 'Footy isnt that hard' that's just silly. And as far as Boomer.... well I agree that he's started off slow but the whole team is running like a sack of s**t, wouldn't be calling for his head right away considering what he has done for the club and what we know he's capable of.
See now your just taking things out of context. In no way what so ever am i blaming anything on boomer, at the end of the year he is just at the age where he is holding a young developing player back in the 2`s thats all.

Nothing at all i have said is outlandish! Its nothing but the truth and whether you want to hear it or not, i dont realy care but someone has to bring this club into reality.

1st of all. Players get played way too long on merit, rather then form.

2nd. Why didnt Cruise play against West Coast? He grew up playing on that ground, he knows it like the back of his hand, why didnt we play him?

3rd. Why did we play 2 big slow ruckman against Sydney who had their prime ruckman out, who as a team play stop and start footy which means the ball is frequently on the ground, it was also a wet day meaning the ball is more prone to being on the ground. Its also the smallest ground in the League so why did we need 2 ruckman to cover it???? We should have only had 1 ruckman which was H and also bought in Cruise or Greenwood for that game also.

Dont even start questioning me what i know about footy cause i will make you look stupid everytime. I was only a suburban footballer they played with some AFL players but i do know alot more then most on here. End of story!!

I never thought i would describe my football club as a rabble. That's what we are ATM.

Pathetic day for the North Melbourne Football Club!

The year 2007 a geelong side is stung into action by a surprise loss to north melbourne at home ,the rest is history .2012 a young but somewhat experienced north melbourne team lose to a team that is on all reports on the down hill slide ,will this be the sting that will stung us into action i friggin hope so.

Still waiting for an answer... .

Because footy is just that simple, its only hard if you make it complicated.

The year 2007 a geelong side is stung into action by a surprise loss to north melbourne at home ,the rest is history .2012 a young but somewhat experienced north melbourne team lose to a team that is on all reports on the down hill slide ,will this be the sting that will stung us into action i friggin hope so.

It bloody better i want Port Adelaide blood next weekend :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back