• End of his contract (2024)

• He will last beyond his current contract

Results are only viewable after voting.

PCORF

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
I was one of the few who picked Adelaide to slide this year. Hope I am wrong.

One recurring pattern I have noticed over the last 20 years is the club doesn't seem to handle adversity very well.

Goal umpiring mess up last year is a good example. I think right now it has ruined the motivation of some of the players and they need to do something about this fast as we have a difficult draw in 2024. Win tomorrow night and it will bring huge belief back to the players, we can beat Melbourne at home because we have beaten them before.

Last edited:

hugecannon

Club Legend
Aug 14, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
North Adelaide
I was one of the few who picked Adelaide to slide this year. Hope I am wrong.

One recurring pattern I have noticed over the last 20 years is the club doesn't seem to handle adversity very well.

Goal umpiring mess up last year is a good example. I think right now it has ruined the motivation of some of the players and they need to do something about this fast as we have a difficult draw in 2024. Win tomorrow night and it will bring huge belief back to the players, we can beat Melbourne at home because we have beaten them before.
I’d argue it’s expectations rather than adversity, whenever we’re expected to improve or go into a game as favourites we inevitably seem to go to water and get blown away.

We’re still an mentally weak club

Back