• He will last beyond his current contract

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

George Kramer

Premium Platinum
Aug 30, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know there’s a review of the game where it says similar things but it’s more than that, we are s**t.

s**t drafting that’s led to small forwards of McHenry (1st rd pick), Murphy and Rowe (2 picks).

s**t drafting that’s led to mids who can’t kick, leading us to draft a 25 year old sanfl player because he can.

s**t drafting blowing numerous first rounders.

s**t coaching and selections which thinks Crouch, Laird and Keays is a good midfield. All we are missing is Sloane.

s**t coaching that has our best mid and kick playing deep defence against a rabble of a team.

s**t coaching that despite being 5 goals up against a rabble of a team played defensive in the last and played 2 spares back so we had no forwards.

In life you get what you deserve and we deserve Nicks and Ogilvie because we are a s**t club.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dangerousfield

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Wrong, the rebuild is going well, Blighty, Roo, Nicks and every player interviewed says so!

The worry with wins like today is that so many inside and outside the club hold it up as proof all is on track. Keays/Laird/Crouch, repeat after me .....

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
I actually wish we were shitter so we lost today . We need as many low draft picks we can get.

I want a top 3 pick this year .

Had we done it last year we would have had JHF .
Ehh, I’m happy with Rachele

That said, I get both your other points. 1) losing to WCE would’ve been a nice reality check re: our game plan and some of our weakest links, and 2) we do still need all the best top end talent we can get

Jun 7, 2011
Mount Gambier
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ehh, I’m happy with Rachele

That said, I get both your other points. 1) losing to WCE would’ve been a nice reality check re: our game plan and some of our weakest links, and 2) we do still need all the best top end talent we can get

being matched by them for 3 straight quarters at home tells a bit of a story.

Jun 6, 2010
Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
AFL Club
Adelaide
I know there’s a review of the game where it says similar things but it’s more than that, we are s**t.

s**t drafting that’s led to small forwards of McHenry (1st rd pick), Murphy and Rowe (2 picks).

s**t drafting that’s led to mids who can’t kick, leading us to draft a 25 year old sanfl player because he can.

s**t drafting blowing numerous first rounders.

s**t coaching and selections which thinks Crouch, Laird and Keays is a good midfield. All we are missing is Sloane.

s**t coaching that has our best mid and kick playing deep defence against a rabble of a team.

s**t coaching that despite being 5 goals up against a rabble of a team played defensive in the last and played 2 spares back so we had no forwards.

In life you get what you deserve and we deserve Nicks and Ogilvie because we are a s**t club.

Everything is blind. No selection plan, no game plan, poor coaching.

100% this is Robert Shaw all over again. I just dont think Nicks has buy in from our senior players. Just operating on pride.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe the review should have looked closer at our recruiting.

Six weeks after it concluded, we went and pissed away pick 6 on McAsey.

CrowFrenzy

Team Captain
May 29, 2022
AFL Club
Adelaide
While supporters keep blindly paying to watch this horrendous club wallow in it's own mediocrity you are going to keep getting coaches like Nicks, football directors like Riccuito, recruiters like Ogilvie and starting midfields with players like Keays/Laird/Crouch.

Cherish the 97/98 premierships because this club will never be a powerhouse in this competition or at least not until the supporters demand a better club.

Back