Up the Coasters We are the West Coast Eagles god damn it and don't you bloody forget it.

Remove this Banner Ad

ThePuma #9

Club Legend
Sep 21, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls, FC Barcelona
So we are all in shock at the moment, so many accusations have been flying around this afternoon and throughout it all a very limited picture has been painted and as a result many of us are turning to anger and despair.

Yes it's awful, especially for Willie and the club will be hurting too however born from pride is isolation.

Adversity is nothing new to us.

We came into this league in a cow paddock and crippled with debt and now we are the most profitable and successful sporting organization in all of Australia.

We had home finals taken away from us for years and yet we trail blazed the way for interstate clubs, fought advesity and animosity and brought the cup home not once but twice in an era where we weren't wanted. Now the AFL has it's hands in our pockets to keep it's competition afloat.

We travel over 50,000 km's a year across this great land of ours to compete in the modern day Colosseums as modern day gladiators, whilst other teams are given armchair rides only traveling three or four times a year and having 7 games in a row at home.

We are used to the agenda in the Victorian media to take us down, that's if they speak of us at all.

We have lost greats of the club we love in heartbreaking circumstances from Judd to Cousins and even the life one near and dear in Mainy.

We have lost Nic Nat twice and Gaff under trying times and yet we suceed in the highest arena when no one else believes we can.

Our foundations are built in granite, our heart is the size of Phar laps and we fight tooth and nail whilst others give in.

WE ARE THE ******* WEST COAST EAGLES and when adversity strikes we galvanize together and fight.

I fear for Geelong tomorrow night because myself and every other Eagles fan at the game will let our boys know we are with them every step of the way and will never stop believing in them.

Wherever you are let your voice carry across the Nullabor and oceans if it needs to. The boys will hear you.

Let our voice be known on social media, at the game, on this board and everywhere we can shout it out.

Let them come for us we will be ready for them because we do not yield, especially when times are at their hardest.

For we are West Coast and that's something they will never understand.

Last edited:

F**k yeah lol. All this carry on about our finals campaign being derailed is annoying. It's terrible timing (why has the news come out on the eve of our SF is another question I want to ask), but we're a resilient, mentally tough team with heart, imo. Some say we're plastic, but many of us have the blue and gold in our blood. We've as much heart as any club. Anyway yeah, let's hope the boys respond as positively as they can and Vics and the rest be damned.

Last edited:
8xZa6U8.gif

Lets go Puma9 farken fire up the boys tomorrow.

My partner and I will be sitting directly behind the cheer squad. We will both be screaming our lungs out for the boys.

I hope Cats fans know what they are in store for. It’s going to be a hostile environment for them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back