Remove this Banner Ad

Badesumofu

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2008
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Roger Federer
Yep, not a single team managed to avoid losing to Hawthorn this year. In three finals, we thrashed three teams we had lost to during the Home and Awaay season. We also went 1 and 1 vs Richmond and North.

Bogey team? I think not. WE BEAT EVERYONE. NO ONE ELSE DID. No Buddy, no Hawthorn? HAHA! 12 goal scorers. Amazing team effort.

I can barely remember 1989 and 1991, and can't remember anything before those at all. I have been waiting so long for this, through such hard times. I am so happy for Crawf, just thrilled that he was able to hold the premiership cup after so much proud service to the Hawthorn Football Club.

I am so pumped!!

I also want to say a big thanks to Hobart. The city was filled with people wearing Hawthorn colours today. To all the people who gave and got thumbs up from me today - HELL YEAH!!! To everyone who honked when I was running around the streets after the win - :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

GO HAWKS!!! HOLY CRAP THIS FEELS GOOD!!!!!

nobody can stop the ****ing hawthorn juggernaut WERE FUCJKING BACK BABY WOOOOO!!!!

Holy s**t im so ****ing wrapt to be able to witness this, ive wwaited my hole life for this momen and im soaking up every mintue of it..

THATS WHAT I'm TALKING ABOUT!!!

Believe me, that was my 9th premiership as a Hawks supporter, and each one is even better than the one before. I hope you get to see more Hawks success in years to come. You never get tired of it.

But... But... But.... Geelong were missing Ling, Ablett and Milburn when they played us and beat us! :p :p :p Seriously that was the most annoying line repeated over and over again this coming week! Goes to show that previous results don't mean anything come finals!!!!

I don''t want to seem ingracious towards the Cats supporters, expecially as a number have come in here tonight and expressed congratulations to our team.

I guess I'm directing this at that faction of idiot Cats supporters on here, most of whom you won't see for awhile because they aren't true supporters ... but I'll say thins anyway ... I have sat back toally amused by those supporters' fear of the Hawks right through through 2008. These people all had derogatory remarks about Hawthorn in their avatars (and yes I know Hawthorn have our share of w***ers as well).

Throughout the year they confirmed to me that the cats really did worry about meeting the Hawks in the GF, and it was a living nightmare when we got through.

I hope they learned a valuable lesson today, that there is no such thing in sport as an unbeatable favourite ... at any price.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back