we can win this year premership

Remove this Banner Ad

Think about it English to come back next week. Bruce to come back later in the year. McLean, vandermeer, Hunter etc there's no team we can't beat woof woof
Vandermeer has got to improve a lot before he is in ahead of West and Wallis. Both West and Wallis compete very hard. He is maybe ahead of Scott?? But should play ahead of McNeill and McComb.

Think about it English to come back next week. Bruce to come back later in the year. McLean, vandermeer, Hunter etc there's no team we can't beat woof woof
You assume that when they come back we'll not have a single injury for the rest of the year, which is impossible knowing us.

We've proven twice now under Bevo we can do it or have a decent crack from the bottom half of the 8, so if we make it I wouldn't completely rule us out. But we've made it next to impossible for ourselves from here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Booked a euro trip in 2016 since I didn't think we would win it playing away in all finals.

Booked a US trip in 2022 since I didn't think we would even make the 8.

So yes, we can. Brb finding pubs in US that show AFL.
We'll start a GoFundMe page for your 2023 overseas trip if you like.

Booked a euro trip in 2016 since I didn't think we would win it playing away in all finals.

Booked a US trip in 2022 since I didn't think we would even make the 8.

So yes, we can. Brb finding pubs in US that show AFL.

My wife wanted a Euro trip in 2016 and I told her to book for the 1st week in October given the GF is ALWAYS the last Saturday in September. Except the AFL introduced a pre finals bye pushing the GF into October, meaning I'd miss the GF.

No worries, the Dogs haven't played in one for 55 years.

So I missed it. I found a pub in Copenhagen and watched with 3 other Dogs supporters with a 6am kick off. Didn't regret it at the time because we won but 6 years on I wished I'd been at the 'G with my son, brother and family, wished I'd celebrated that night and at Whitten the next day.

Anyway, good luck am sure you'll find a pub anywhere in the world showing an AFL final, certainly the GF.

My wife wanted a Euro trip in 2016 and I told her to book for the 1st week in October given the GF is ALWAYS the last Saturday in September. Except the AFL introduced a pre finals bye pushing the GF into October, meaning I'd miss the GF.

No worries, the Dogs haven't played in one for 55 years.

So I missed it. I found a pub in Copenhagen and watched with 3 other Dogs supporters with a 6am kick off. Didn't regret it at the time because we won but 6 years on I wished I'd been at the 'G with my son, brother and family, wished I'd celebrated that night and at Whitten the next day.

Anyway, good luck am sure you'll find a pub anywhere in the world showing an AFL final, certainly the GF.
when i was in prague i couldnt find a pub/venue for the prelim vs the orange pricks.

Spewing that I missed Jack "hand of god from Jordan McMahon" Macrae bury them in the last.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back