Remove this Banner Ad

QT

Premiership Player
Suspended
Dec 14, 2000
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide
Sure we dropped a 6 goal lead, but we were up against a top 4 team, and our players gave it their all. There was a stage when we looked like we were gonna get hammered, but the boys stood up, and with a bit of luck could of even pinched it at the end.

Anyway, the other results went our way and we are still out of the 8 only on %.

Next week is without a doubt our final chance!

From a very sad, but proud QT :(

Well actually QT, we could have asked for more. Like a full 4 quarter effort for instance. I have lost count of the number of times we have just completely switched off for 1/2 a quarter to a quarter, and let teams get on top of us, only to make a last gasp ditch and lose by a couple of goals to flatter ourselves.

Also we could ask for a key forward and for Jarman to be magically restored to 25 years of age :)

Garth

Qt - we cannot accept that effort

If we do we will stay out of the finals for at least antoher three years

No-opne stood up as Port kicked 11 of 12 goals. By any teams standards that is unacceptable.

We must play four quarters of footy before we can be taken seriously

I was there and was in agony for most of the second half.

Not good enough boys

There's always next year.

• Banned
Originally posted by Garth

Also we could ask for a key forward and for Jarman to be magically restored to 25 years of age :)

Garth

Pavlich will solve that problem in 2002 :D

Too Good

How many times have we been in a position of dominance only to get rolled:confused: It must ave been heartbreakin being there.

Oh for a forward that can show a presence. A fit Robran may have been the difference but hes hung his boots up

Port were too good; and besides; we honestly dont deserve better given some shockers in recent weeks.

Sh1t I got a hammerin at work today!!!

Macca is pure silk:D :D :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back